+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend was raped by her ex what do i do?

My girlfriend was raped by her ex what do i do?

so i've been going out with my girlfriend for about a month now, and i've known her for three years. the other night i am out to dinner and tell her i'll call her when i get back so we can hang out. Well i call her and she's sounds really upset, and says that she went over bryan's house (her ex boyfriend who tells her he's in love with her and that she makes him want to committ suicide because she's with me) who cannot let go of her. she claims that he expressly told her they were just friends and nothing more, and they had a few beers (enough to get my girlfriend pretty drunk).

then, she says, the 'next thing she knew' he was all over her, she was just wearing a skirt, she says, and he inserted, and she says she didn't know what to do, she was so shocked and all. she says she eventually began to squirm and say that she loved me, and started crying and telling him to stop. he apparently said 'it's just physical' and 'let me finish'. a little while later he got off of her and went to the bathroom - she sprinted out to her car (still drunk) and drove away, calling me.

my first question is: is that cheating on me? she didn't say no from the start, why not? is that something i should be concerned about or is it entirely the ex bf's fault?

my second question is what do i do about the ex boyfriend? what would any of you guys do? he's bigger than me but i would still fight him or something.
    i'm in love with this girl and she's in love with me and i cannot stand the thought of this just happening without any consequences on the guy's part.

This is a terrible situation.

Two alternatives:

1 - She let him **** her, maybe she was even into it herself. Then she regretted it and now she claims to have been raped. In this case, dump her.

2 - He raped her. In this case, you must take revenge.

I advice you to put your girlfriend through a polygraph test (so that you can know the truth), after this you act on that truth by either braking up with her or punishing her bastard ex for what he did. I hope all goes well.

What's she doin' going over to her ex's house in the first place? Sounds like BS to me. And, if it isn't, sounds like she can't control herself enough to stay out of harm's way. E.g., once she went to her ex's for some unknown reason, why'd she start drinking with him?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For some reason I can't take this thread seriously at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I can believe it although there's not much to say here. The girl is as naive as they come. What she did (if it's true) is plain stupid.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    What she did (if it's true) is plain stupid.
    Which is why I can't take this thread seriously.

I mean.

You gotta be really dense to drunk up with an ex-boyfriend who'd do just about anything to be with you.

Alone.

Maybe it'll be a learning experience for her.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatum

Two alternatives:

1 - She let him **** her, maybe she was even into it herself. Then she regretted it and now she claims to have been raped. In this case, dump her.

I advice you to put your girlfriend through a polygraph test (so that you can know the truth), after this you act on that truth by either braking up with her or punishing her bastard ex for what he did. I hope all goes well.
    Go away.

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

You are making this up. Who called who?
    Quote Originally Posted by New Porblem
    Well i call her and she's sounds really upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by New Porblem
    - she sprinted out to her car (still drunk) and drove away, calling me. .
    Now why the hell are you making up a story like this?
    Last edited by ultimatum; 19-06-05 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatum

Two alternatives:

That's pretty bad advice. If my bf EVER asked me to take a polygraph to PROVE I was telling the truth our relationship would be over. You either trust her or you don't. If you trust her then you believe her, if you don't trust her then you don't believe her.

Woah what a load of bull.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

did i just reply to this thread in another part of the forum? damn i hate when people do that shit!

I got confused awhile back, too. Seems a duplicate thread.

mods should be able to delete duplicate threads. i swear they are the most annoying thing. it's like they don't like what people have to say in the sex forum so they put it up in the dating forum as if different people will see it. ugh, gets on my nerves...

Yeah, I answered this post, too, but now it is gone. Must be a duplicate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I cant pin point the reason either but I feel the same way.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast