+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Intimate touch?

Intimate touch?

I have been dating my boyfriend for a month. He cares and will only do what I allow him to. Last week we had a conversation about sex and he said he will love to make love to me and that it will make him happy but that he will wait till im ready. Today we were laying on his bed cuddling and passionately kissing (we are always passionate) he started going up touching me till he got till my bra and then he stopped and asked me if i wanted him to stop and i replied with a kiss because i didnt want him to stop. So basically my question is like how long do you wait to ONLY TOUCH?

You wait as long as it needs to feel comfortable. Until you go with a flow and feel right whats happening. It comes naturaly when you like and trust the partner.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If you're asking how long you should wait before you have sex then there's not really a magic amount of time. It's different for everyone. It's about you both feeling ready and comfortable.

If you really like and trust this guy and it's something you both want then it's a decision for the two of you not anyone else.

No one on here can tell you when the time is right. The only real advice I can give you is don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with and make sure you use protection!

hey kat. hes patient and cares so go at your pace. you know he wants it but you have to be ready for it. if you want you could suggest that you just touch each other for a few days or weeks so you can figure out what you both like, build trust, and feel comfortable. then when you do have sex or oral youll feel more relaxed and itl be more special

good luck