+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do from here?

What do I do from here?

Last night went to drop my little boy off at his dads and on my way home I stopped at my friends house (who is also my boyfriends best friend) we were talking and he offered me a drink and one led to another and another and another and I think you get the point but we ended up having sex and so I cheated on my boyfriend. He took me back but I was wondering what I can do to make it up too him! I feel awful I just hate myself for what I did to him. He cares way too much and doesn't deserve it. What do I do?

you dont deserve him and you can never make up for what you did. sorry but this is too BIG for him to ever forgive you properly and hell never trust you 100% again.

and please do not use alcohol as an excuse. that bullshit really pisses me off. your full of crap. you might as well break a vase and see how long it takes to glue it back together. youll see it will never be the same again just like your relationship that you ****ed up.

i hope he wakes up soon and dumps your ass so you can learn a lesson youll never forget and never do this to someone again.

id say good luck but i wouldnt really mean it so meh..

If I remember right you were 20-21 year young girl whos boyfriend dont know how to use vacumcleaner.
    Anyway look at it from positive side
    Your boyfriend dont know how to use vacumcleaner - thats a bad job
    You went to drop my little boy off at his dads - thats a good job
    You visited a friend - thats a good job
    Your friend offered a drink - thats a bad job
    You didnt offend friend and took the drink - thats a good job
    Now your friend is in situation when theres fresh drunk pussy in his house - would be gay to let it slip away
    You both had sex - thats a bad job
    Your friend took you back - thast a good job
    You feel awful - thats a good job
    Your boyfriend still dont know how to use vacumcleaner - thats a good job.

In the end of the day you did more good than bad. Even now feeling awful you doing good thing, that means you have moral, and you are good person inside - basicaly you are good all the time !
    Now your boyfriends best friend did help a lot so even if you want to feel guilty, you dont deserve more than 50% blame. All this time you did amazing job by vacuming the house while your boyfriend had no idea how to even use the thing. Sleeping with friend was basicaly a hygiene fail. But now you can compensate that by continuing keeping home clean and no one will know the little secret.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

omfg! if he cant use a vacume and it bothers her-dump him. the answer is not to cheat! i pity your next gf-youll get revenge on her for forgetting to smile

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    omfg! if he cant use a vacume and it bothers her-dump him. the answer is not to cheat! i pity your next gf-youll get revenge on her for forgetting to smile
    It doesn't bother me that he cant clean (well not that much) I cheated because I made a mistake and now I want to have him trust me again

"a hygiene fail" lolzzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by mncountrygirl View Post
    It doesn't bother me that he cant clean (well not that much) I cheated because I made a mistake and now I want to have him trust me again
    Until the next mistake. No wonder your count is so high already.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Until the next mistake. No wonder your count is so high already.
    my count???