+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Omg...how bizarre...lol

Omg...how bizarre...lol

So here is one. Awhile ago, I posted about how my roomie wanted to be friends with benefits and I said no. Well I guess he found himself a single mom...good for him! But apparently tonight is the first night she has been to the house. He tells me that she is coming over and when I am hangin out in my room he tells me not to hide, and come out. What the hell....I would think that she wants to be alone with him and the kids so they can all get to know each other better. Plus she brought a chocolate fountain with strawberries....there may be kids here but I think that is suggestive for a later time when they are alone, don't you? I appreciate that he does not want me to feel sheltered in my room but I am sure it would be uncomfortable and annoying for her to have me around and I would feel uncomfortable intruding! If anyone has any idea what the hell he is thinking, I would be interested to know. PS: She has been here for 5 hours now with her kids and is still here....lol

I can't see why it's bizarre. When I shared flats with people, nobody ever felt the need to go and hide (or ask a flatmate to make themselves scarce) - we just would all chat together.

You think a chocolate fountain is suggestive for later - so I'm guessing you don't have kids. Chocolate fountain is also a great way to keep kids happy and engaged.

Don't read so much into it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I would just go say Hi and take some strawberies. We all are just a humans no need to feel shy.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will