+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is She Interested?

Is She Interested?

Ladies I need your help.

I am crazy about this girl I met. I got her number and have been texting her for a few weeks now, but I don't know if she's interested or not. Sometimes I think no, but other times I think maybe.

In her texts she uses words like, hun, babe, she uses kisses and when she replies she tells me a lot about her, sometimes things she wouldn't tell just anyone. For example, she suffers from Crohns disease and has recently come out of hospital, she told me everything that happened to her and what the doctors told her, like she's keeping me up to date.

Her texts always seem to be long and extensive and she's always humourous. She always asks how I am, or what I'm up to? and she recently sent me a photo of her.

The only thing is she doesn't always reply (she told me she's not feeling too well at the moment and isn't always in the mood to talk) and she never instigates the conversation, I always text her first, she has never text me out of the blue.

So I'm asking do you think she's interested or not because I'm so confused right now.

Any advice would be helpful.

I could try to speculate. The best way for you to get an answer to your question, though, is just to ask her out on a date. She's the only one who can answer your question. What have you got to lose? The worst thing that can happen is that she lets you know she just sees you as a friend. But if she's interested, then things can progress. Good luck!

Long texts could be indicator that she is lonely. Also it could be indicator that she likes hight quality conversations. Ask her something "unfriendly" like what underwear she is wearing or what sexual position she enjoys. How long she likes to date a guy before have sex and what would be the limit guy like you. If shes not escaping these questions then its a good sign you might be going somwhere with her.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Do I think she's interested? It sounds like she has really serious health issues that she needs to tend to. It also doesn't sound like you have met her. So she is a, "virtual," potential girlfriend? Why don't you ask her if she has any interest in meeting you, then you'll know. I must add that it was kind of you to help her divert herself with your texts. And, if it were me, I wouldn't ask her anything about personal issues - you don't even know her. There would be no, "class," in doing so. Ann
    Ann

Let her know how you feel and let her be completely honest with you, whether she likes you as a friend or more.

Don't confuse yourself anymore than you already are.

I agree with VerticalMoon. Ask her to hung out with you and ask her about her feeling with you.

Definitely ask her out. My best friend does this to guys all the time and I feel sorry for them. she never instigates the messages and sometimes she just never replies but then as soon as they stop txt her she gets mad. Your better off just asking her out cause if she's not interested then you can start getting over her rather than becoming more interested.