+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Could she like me?

Could she like me?

So just be these couple if points, could you say that a girl liked a guy who she works with?

Always looking over - very quick glances though.

Texts me about random stuff every now and then, sometimes ends up talking about books/ films we both like - these are over the course over an entire weekend.

Texts me to check if I'm ok every now and then - like i had my driving test and she asked me what I failed on in a flirty way.

Also texts me really random stuff, like when songs that we both like are on music channels and when her train is delayed.

Tries to make me jealous, talking to my work mates, walking my desk and laughing loudly to make sure that I know she's there.
    Ignores me/gets jealous when I speak to girls
    Childish/playful around me
    Little bit different around me than everyone else...

Er...yes, she could. There's lots of pointers here to suggest she does.

Do you like her?

If you do, ask her out.

What can you lose?

No she dont like you. Shes been playful, fooling you around. Theres nothing in her actions to be 100% sure she does like you. She looks for very short moments when its the long moments that indicate interest.

Did she said she likes you? Did she asked you out? Does she compliments you?

She talks to other guys too not just you. Also why you think shes trying to make you jealous when she just talks, and why should you be jealous anyway? She might be laughting at you when shes near desk.

From my expierience when girl likes me at job shes sudennly wearing unessecary hot clothes(like in nighclub) and spending time near me smiling. Touching herself in more than friendly way when being in front of me. Not talking with anyone else except females. Not even looking at other guys but giving me long stares and saying loudly to other females that she likes me and telling good things about me so I can hear it.

Your girl is showing indications of interest yet some of her actions is just friendly and not exlusively related just to you. As long as she dont ask you out you cant be 100% sure.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    No she dont like you. Shes been playful, fooling you around. Theres nothing in her actions to be 100% sure she does like you. She looks for very short moments when its the long moments that indicate interest.

Did she said she likes you? Did she asked you out? Does she compliments you?

She talks to other guys too not just you. Also why you think shes trying to make you jealous when she just talks, and why should you be jealous anyway? She might be laughting at you when shes near desk.

From my expierience when girl likes me at job shes sudennly wearing unessecary hot clothes(like in nighclub) and spending time near me smiling. Touching herself in more than friendly way when being in front of me. Not talking with anyone else except females. Not even looking at other guys but giving me long stares and saying loudly to other females that she likes me and telling good things about me so I can hear it.

Your girl is showing indications of interest yet some of her actions is just friendly and not exlusively related just to you. As long as she dont ask you out you cant be 100% sure.
    God damnn! Are you for real?! LOL

What's your opinion?

Yes im serious. If she likes OP then she would do more. Or if she like him then these are just weak attempts to get attention. If so she must be inexpierienced or just a wanker. OP dont wait for her till she females up and offers you sex. Find a real women who will go all the way out of her way to make you her boyfriend !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It's hard to be certain, with some girls. Some girls just like a guy's company as a friend - lol... most guys will have a hard time comprehending this - I know it seems impossible to a lot of guys, but yes, girls can have a guy who they have no interest in besides just having fun.

But, from what you said. I would give you a higher percentage of her liking you than not. If she initiates texting, that is a good thing. If you initiate only, that could be bad.
    If she really gets jealous of you talking to other girls, that's a good indicator she likes you and very probably has feelings for you.
    Last edited by toknow; 22-04-13 at 05:23 AM.