+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i in the friendzone?!!

Am i in the friendzone?!!

hey I'm a girl and what do I do if I'm not sure I'm in the friend zone or not with a really good guy friend of mine? We are really close but he never tells me about other girls or anything so I think that he must fell something for me. He has also told me that I'm pretty and it wasn't really to make me feel better or anything so I feel like he is actually attracted to me. We talk, text, and always walk together, and the other night at a party, he spent most of the night goofing off with me. I just don't know if he likes me even a little or if I'm completely friend zoned. We are really close and I really like him, but I don't want to be hurt or ruin our relationship. What do I do?

He might be just shy or not sexually hungry because of masturbating. To realy check if it was just a dream you have to touch him or kiss him in more than friendly way. If it was just a dream then you will wake up.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

But I don't want to ruin our relationship by being too "forceful". I just don't know if he thinks we're only just close friends or that there is a chance of us being together. I feel like the odds are for me most of the time, but what if I'm showing an impression of friendzoning him unintentionally.

Thats excatly why you are friendzoned.

1) Fear of failure
    2) Lack of action
    3) Unwilling to take the risks
    4) Not sure about yourself

Be nice, nice is bland, forgetable and banal. Ideal recipe for friendzone. Right now you are getting exactly what you deserve - friend. If you want more than do more. Do more - be more. The reason you are just a friends might be because he is thinking exactly like you.

I don't really think I am friendzoned. We are really close and I've caught him staring at me before and he always has a smile on his face face and tries to cheer me up or make me laugh or joke with me. We stay up late and talk a lot and I think we do have a pretty good chance. I think I'm just overthinking everything.

Who told you to think anyway?

its my biggest flaw! Thanks for helping!