+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i tell another girl to back off?!

how do i tell another girl to back off?!

There is this girl that started at my boyfriends work about 4 months ago, me and my boyfriend have been together nearly a year but we broke up for a month in march. we have started seeing eachother again but last night he was telling me about how this girl at work is with him. apparetly the day after we broke up she took him shopping for "retail therapy" and made him buy really tight tshirts which he would never normally wear, (he usally wears M-L sizes but she made him buy everything small because hes been going to the gym and has become really fit and muscley.) my boyfriend said they only went shopping for an hour but then said how she had lied to her own boyfriend about where she was (told him she was in a meeting at work).
    a few weeks before we broke up my boyfriend told me that she turned round to him and said "youve been working out havent you, you should take ur shirt off and show us whats underneath". my boyfriend just want "err thanks" and went back to work.
    i dont really get what is happening here, they work together every day and i cant go see him at his work (we arent allowed) so its not like i can go and give her a "hands off my boyfriend type look". but also why is my boyfriend telling me she is doing this? oh and finally hes telling me how he feels sorry for her because her boyfriend is really controlling over her..shes really starting to piss me off. weve been togther a year and have known eachother 10 years, we lost our virginity togther (10 years ago) and i was his 1st love but never properly got together until this year.
    x

Say her that hes your BF and you love him, so stay away please. If she disrespects you then puch her in the nose. That should do it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

lol thanks, i wish i could but they work together and i cant get to his work, because im home with the kids (not his children). i am mentally punching her in the nose though

He should handle it really He needs to tell that shady ho that he's not interested, it's nothing between them and he just into you totally.
    Last edited by Starnique; 22-04-13 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    He should handle it really He needs to tell that shady ho that he's not interested, it's nothing between them and he just into you totally.
    Normally I would 100% agree with what Starnique wrote. However, I see flaws so I'm going to play Devil's advocate.

Now, I agree that he needs to tell her to back off. But if he was to tell her that he's totally into you, would it be the truth? What happened with this break....who called it and why?

Thing is, she moved on him after you and he had broken up, so sees cracks in your relationship and is giving it a red hot go.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

ya what were the reasons for the slpit? did he end it for her by any chance? you need to get to the bottom of the reasons y you split if you dont no.

you lost your virginity to him 10 years ago but you've just "been with him for a year?" What happened in those 10 years that made you not be together and why did you break up within a measly year of "been with him?"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Drama.

Your boyfriend needs to be 100% honest with you, respect your feelings/wishes, and be perfectly clear with his co worker.

First be calm, and tell her that the boy she was flirting is was your BF. And stay away from him.
    And second, ask your BF if he really loves you. If he say "YES" then tell him if he is honest with you.

lalalita Guest
    He probably likes the attention and sees it as innocent. Him telling you about it is probably his way of gauging your reaction to behaviors he knows aren't 100% alright.

ALOT of people flirt at work to make the day more fun/go by faster. Do they contact each other outside of work? (Text, hang out etc.)

It's rare to find a partner who is impervious to flirting. Everyone does it to varying degrees. It's how far you let it go that matters, I think.

Also, unless you're very young - "going after" this girl is just ridiculous. You shouldn't have to police your relationship or have to "let her know he's yours". If he's a good boyfriend, she should already know this.
    Last edited by lalalita; 05-06-13 at 10:17 AM.