+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "Our song(s)"

"Our song(s)"

Tell me some "our song(s)" you and your current partner/exes had. My only ex and I, our song was "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

my ex gf used to sing bruno mars songs to me when they were on the radio....like she was performing....scary thing is that she was trying to be funny....but in the end she was right....id woulda caught a grenade for her and she wouldnt do the same....and theres no sunshine now.....she got into it and would laugh...i mean we both laughed .....

Here's something somewhat related:

Used to have a former friend and his G/F on FB. I always wanted to post something relating to Boston's "Amanda" because I used to listen to that track everyday. Couldn't of course without there being awkwardness..Now I have neither on FB. And Boston STILL kicks ass. And yeah, she was incredibly hot...Oh, and once I watched her cat which was really cool. The cat sadly was missing an eye. The thing wouldn't let me sleep because at night it would lick my face or get all cuddly which was remarkably tickling..
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 22-04-13 at 03:13 PM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen. It played so often on the radio during our first summer in 1992. It never fails to take us back to those summery afternoons of beach, beer and sex.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I recently got my heart broken, I heard about this new show that helps you get back with your ex and answer questions (exandwhycasting.com)
    I am thinking about applying, what do you think?

We have a few different ones. Ours are:
    "In this Life"-Better Midler
    "I Just Called to Say I Love You"-Stevie Wonder
    "Can't Fight This Feeling"-REO Speedwagon

To be honest, the only guy I've had songs with was John, my ex. Mainly, it was "Firework" by Katy Perry (His choice- not mine.).

But here are a few songs I remember us making mention to and ones that were playing during key points in the relationship that I've sort of locked away as ones that make me remember him:
    "I Like It" by Enrique Igleasias (played on the radio the night we went out and was his ringtone)
    "Raise Your Glass" by Pink (I think that was the one, at least- played the night he told me he loved me and I first met his friends)
    "Baba O'Riley" by The Who (I was listening to it and his call was right in the middle. That was when he told me he wanted to break up.)

Quote Originally Posted by VerticalMoon View Post
    We have a few different ones. Ours are:
    "In this Life"-Better Midler
    "I Just Called to Say I Love You"-Stevie Wonder
    "Can't Fight This Feeling"-REO Speedwagon
    DAAAYUM. Those are some badass songs. Especially "I Just Called to Say I Love You" but ESPECIALLY "Can't Fight This Feeling"..

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    "Baba O'Riley" by The Who (I was listening to it and his call was right in the middle. That was when he told me he wanted to break up.)
    That's so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That's so sad.
    Eh, now I listen back to the song and am thankful because he wasn't that great of a boyfriend. So, I guess it all worked out.