+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Creeps who ask random women out

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    At what point did someone trying to talk to someone else become creepy?
    As soon as he found I was married and kept pushing, it became creepy. And yes, we are a happy social bunch - I'll talk with anyone ....except for a pushy guy who won't take 'no' for an answer. Do you have the word 'sleaze'? Being sleazy isn't socially acceptable here.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    The initial compliment was fine. The followup was pushy until she said she was married. At that point, a normal guy would have backed off.

I agree with Cerb's point in general, though. Men should be able to compliment women (and vice versa) without getting knickers twisted up. I suppose this is the historical reason for a wedding band... the visible "taken" sign that will ward off decent men.
    It sure as **** didn't with the woman on the 'plane... I even have a big tattoo with my wife's name on a ribbon across a heart with two purple roses. Some people are just... creepy pushy.

In my country it's very unusual for guys to just start talking to girls they don't know. It just doesn't work that way here, so the only guys who try chatting girls up without knowing them from anywhere are either foreigners, teenagers or creeps. It's just cultural differences I guess :-).
    Last edited by searock; 24-04-13 at 04:15 PM.

Ya ^^ in general its the same here.

Alright how than you want guys to ask you out girls? Whats the perfect conversation with the guy on a street who want to ask you out or get phone number?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

its weird to walk up to a random stranger and ask them out or for there number. i think its better to actually no a little about her first-otherwise your just basing it on her looks and for all you no she could be an emotional mess, an attention whore, insecure, a narcissist or a whole load of other things.

anyway i just think you should set your standards higher, figure out what you want (looks as well as personality) and go find her.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    In my country it's very unusual for guys to just start talking to girls they don't know. It just doesn't work that way here, so the only guys who try chatting girls up without knowing them from anywhere are either foreigners, teenagers or creeps. It's just cultural differences I guess :-).
    How in the Hell does the population reproduce, then? Arranged marriages?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Alright how than you want guys to ask you out girls? Whats the perfect conversation with the guy on a street who want to ask you out or get phone number?
    I'd drop a pickup line and ask for her number. Hopefully by then, Ill have developed an immunity to mace, slaps or water being thrown in my face.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

More like drunk friday nights reproducing rather than arranged marriages.

lol not all people do that. i never did. although i did meet my bf in a club and he asked for my number.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I'd drop a pickup line and ask for her number.
    What pickup line would you use?
    Last edited by pcmaster; 25-04-13 at 02:49 AM.

Well, as it stands now my attempt would be something like :*awkward shoulders, slowly walks* "Um, err, yeah, that is uh....nice sweater...damn libertarians...5 dollars?"

I wouldnt even look. Too insecure and you forget Hi !

Nice sweater thats good but I want to hear - "you look sexy" or "you look awesome ! More passion LR, more optimism, confidence and dont insult with 5 dollar sweater.

Try again.

Lol, well, I haven't started yet. Begins with the makeover. At that point, I'll be strutting like a BAMF: "Heeey, girl; I noticed ya from across the mall. Now I wanna just cut straight to the point. You. Me. Dinner on the spiraling tower. What's your number?"

I dont understand why you asking me out. Whats so special about me? Compliment me ! Try again.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast