+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Creeps who ask random women out

Daaayum, girl: you got the rack of a spice rack and the smile of a Mona Lisa. You, me, in my car now. (I really won't have lines until the makeover: I figure getting girls starts with clothes, and then you worry about what to say).

What would you say, pcmaster?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I feel cheap LR. With your lame compliment you almost opened my heart and then just offered car date like I was cheap slut ! Thats hurts a little.(good thing its not for real)

You could use it and it will work but it have to be in a nightclub when we totaly drunk after we danced for a while.

Now your compliment is about smile and beautiful smile is a indicator of beautiful heart. So its not the best compliment if you ask for a bang cause How can Mona Lisa looking girl can be offered something so dirty?

Better compliment would be "You are very nice" or" Big girl you are beautiful !"(for a fat girl - know from my expierience) on really hot girl you can say anything("you are freaking hot !" "Is this leagal to look so awesome?" ) and she will believe it while you will have to repeat the same several times on average or ugly girl until she believies you.

The compliment have to be believable on something real based. If theres nothing interesting about girl then you shouldnt even aproach her.

Try again.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 25-04-13 at 03:59 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

haha i had a drunk guy walk into me at work the other day slurring his words saying "oh your looking gorgeoius girl" blah blah blah

anyway i had my finger over the panick button thinking "hes gonna attack me ahh" lol

same thing another day. these two intimidating junkies came in and closed the door. one stood and stared at me while the other asked me out. i thought i was gonna get raped!

men are so freaking stupid sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I feel cheap LR. With your lame compliment you almost opened my heart and then just offered car date like I was cheap slut ! Thats hurts a little.(good think its not for real)

You could use it and it will work but it have to be in a nightclub when we totaly drunk after we danced for a while.

Now your compliment is about smile and beautiful smile is a indicator of beautiful heart. So its not the best compliment if you ask for a bang cause How can Mona Lisa looking girl can be offered something so dirty?

Better compliment would be "You are very nice" or" Big girl you are beautiful !"(for a fat girl - know from my expierience) on really hot girl you can say anything("you are freaking hot !" "Is this leagal to look so awesome?" ) and she will believe it while you will have to repeat the same several times on average or ugly girl until she believies you.

The compliment have to be believable on something real based. If theres nothing interesting about girl then you shouldnt even aproach her.

Try again.
    Once I get a makeover, I might not even have to use lines: girls might approach ME. All I'll do is act polite and if that isn't good enough, I'll take solace in the fact that the odds will be heavily in my favor. So I might not even need to learn how to approach girls!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    haha i had a drunk guy walk into me at work the other day slurring his words saying "oh your looking gorgeoius girl" blah blah blah

anyway i had my finger over the panick button thinking "hes gonna attack me ahh" lol

same thing another day. these two intimidating junkies came in and closed the door. one stood and stared at me while the other asked me out. i thought i was gonna get raped!

men are so freaking stupid sometimes
    You took it too seriously. Guy dont compliment girl if he wants to attack. And you cant get raped if they dont even touch you. You wish lol. However your magnet must be strong if you atract these guys.

Actually, yes, some guys do. They usually hint at darker intentions with their flirts.

i didnt take it too seriously. its creepy as hell when someone high or drunk corners you in the middle of the day. wtf

what you mean by magnet must be strong? is that a compliment or an insult?

That means you must be atractive

I've seen her pic. Yes, indeed.

haha thanks

Alright how than you want guys to ask you out girls? Whats the perfect conversation with the guy on a street who want to ask you out or get phone number?
    It's a very unusual scenario which you're suggesting. It's fine to ask a girl when you're both inside the same venue (pub, party, gym) but approaching randoms on a street would have a very low success rate.

I have no idea what it would take for me to accept a date from someone who approached me on the street.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

you gotta get a random conversation going first without the intention of asking her out. then if you get on well, have a bit of a laugh and feel a little chemisty-decide to ask her out.

its even better if you can suss out your success rate by asking someone who nos her is she single first or does she come here often? that way you could wait till the second, third or fourth time you see her and try to figure out if she may be interested or not..

id say thats the best way-at that stage she nos you a little and doesnt think you just wana get in her pants. most women are wary of random strangers

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel cheap LR. With your lame compliment you almost opened my heart and then just offered car date like I was cheap slut!.
    Agree^ .
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, do you want a thread where you can practice asking us out, LR?

Go ahead; I'll be a geeky, cute college girl. Vash can be a nursing student. Mis can be a hot, cool latina... if Imma comes back, he can be the gay guy.

Anyone else want to help?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast