+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Creeps who ask random women out

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

I'll be a geeky, cute college girl. Vash can be a nursing student. Mis can be a hot, cool latina...
    ...I'd hyperventilate and collapse. In my unconsciousness, I might get visions of having died and gone to heaven.

And ROFL at the Imma bit. I'm game for the thread, though. Get HIA to participate, too; I would see what he would say and try not to borrow or copy it but emulate it with my own original variants (or if they're that great, steal them outright).
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    B&T is game too, LR. I'm saying to practice here, on LF. We can give you feedback on how close you are to getting to meet us for coffee. You know, warmer... colder.

Can't you have *any* fun? How much safer an offer can you get for some real practice? OMG. Do you always look gift horses in the mouth? Uncool.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

ROFL. I was saying yes....
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Get in that thread, Everyone. Doc Indi has to hit the pillow soon and work on some other education projects tomorrow. ;-)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Hey, do you want a thread where you can practice asking us out, LR?

Go ahead; I'll be a geeky, cute college girl. Vash can be a nursing student. Mis can be a hot, cool latina... if Imma comes back, he can be the gay guy.

Anyone else want to help?
    Wouldn't even be that far off... Just a couple of decades, tops.

Hey! I got carded for beer tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ...I'd hyperventilate and collapse. In my unconsciousness, I might get visions of having died and gone to heaven.

And ROFL at the Imma bit. I'm game for the thread, though. Get HIA to participate, too; I would see what he would say and try not to borrow or copy it but emulate it with my own original variants (or if they're that great, steal them outright).

Nope, wouldn't work for me. I don't use lines, I tailor every approach to the situation.

Additionally, I'm very linear and straight-spoken. I have often in the past just walked up to a woman and said "Wow. I want to get to know you better." You'd be surprised how often that works.

Really? That works? That treats them in a very dignified manner that humanizes them and doesn't place them on an altar...it's not even excessively flattering! That's what girls like, right?

In all seriousness, I could see that working.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 25-04-13 at 03:20 PM.

Yes. That works. S'matter of fact, that's how I introduced myself to my wife.

my bf sat down beside me and said "whats your name" I told him and he kissed me lol. 5 years later the story continues

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post

Additionally, I'm very linear and straight-spoken. I have often in the past just walked up to a woman and said "Wow. I want to get to know you better." You'd be surprised how often that works.
    Worked for me. Listen to HIA, LR. Respectful and to the point.

Also, those threads I made are for you. If you like the back & forth from others in your feedback thread, say so.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    How in the Hell does the population reproduce, then? Arranged marriages?
    LOL, no. We meet each other at school or work or parties or other social gatherings, and/or through friends in common, online, and so on.

There are loads of way to meet new romantic interests that are not talking to a complete stranger out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    on really hot girl you can say anything("you are freaking hot !" "Is this leagal to look so awesome?" ) and she will believe it while you will have to repeat the same several times on average or ugly girl until she believies you.
    Why would you lie to her, though?

Not like lie but some girls just dont think that they are beautiful cause of society expectations for meeting the criteria. While I find these kind of girls the most atractive, cause they have no idea how good they are. And once that kind of girl opens like flower after you give them some compliments they shine and look more beautiful than any girl who is used to be flattered. Its the same story with beer - not the most popular is the best but the one that only you like. The one in which you find special taste thats made especialy for you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

in other words shell be happy with attention from insecure guys who fear rejection coz she never gets any..

nice

With other words she will truly apreciate everything that is given to her rather than expect it as understandable that world have to meet her with open hands just because shes good looking.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast