+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Creeps who ask random women out

Creeps who ask random women out

Walking down the street today, this guy came up and told me I have beautiful legs. I just smiled and thanked him - no need to be rude to a stranger. He asked me where I came from - so that he could avoid all the lovely women in that area. I got immediately wary but smiled and said I was from this city. Then he asked me if I was married or single. I said I was married. He says "you ARE married or you WERE married". I AM married I replied. And then he asked the question again. Aargh.

Thankfully, I was now at my street corner, so I said "I'm going down here, goodbye" but he says he's going down there too. Oh, crap.

Are you married or were you married? he asks again. I again firmly reply that I am married. Then he asks my name and I tell him that he's making me uncomfortable. Then he grumbles about why people won't tell their names and wanders off.

Guys - when you come up to a total stranger - don't be forceful like this guy. It's really awful. Confidence is one thing - but pushy and creepy is another thing altogether.

And to make it worse, when I told my daughter the story, she thought it was hilarious that a woman of my age could have a guy try and pick her up. Sigh.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sounds like a guy with a mental disease.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Wow... that was REALLY creepy, bnt. Glad it turned out alright.

Thats was pretty weak attempt. Asking same question twice makes impresion hes not listening. Better question after getting to know that you are in realtionship would be - How satisfied you are in sex life, from scale 1 to 10? And if its not 10 then offer awesome services promising hour long orgasms etc.

This guy could be one of these guys who dont even like women, because he gave up easly once he didnt get positive reaction after his fails. If he didnt smile too much and wasnt nice to you before he left that only shows that hes in for easy girls.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Wow...I know a few women who would probably have sprayed them with pepper spray or something. He was lucky that you didn't. It makes you wonder though how many times that tactic works for him, you know?

lol the man is obviously scitso.. just laugh it off and hope you don't bump into the creep again.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    just laugh it off and hope you don't bump into the creep again.
    This is a good idea. Let me modify it though...are stun guns legal in Australia?

(jk obviously)

Thanks for the comments guys. I told hubby and his immediate reaction was "did he see where you live?" No, he didn't - but glad that hubby didn't think I was being alarmist.

I don't think he had a mental disease or 'schitso'. We have a lot of halfway houses around here for those who have mental illness, and he was nothing like their residents. I think he was just hoping that approaching enough women would eventually work.

I don't have pepper spray. But even if I did, I wouldn't have used it on him. I didn't feel at risk - it was just quite unpleasant.

Thing is though, if a guy goes for the maxim hits might have some success, I have to wonder about the women who fall for it. I mean, I'm sure he'll do this to the next woman he finds half attractive - so a woman who believed his lines would have to be very naïve to think she's special to him
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    And to make it worse, when I told my daughter the story, she thought it was hilarious that a woman of my age could have a guy try and pick her up. Sigh.
    ehhh... your daughter's probably about the same age as my oldest son. He doesn't get it either. he looks pretty much like a carbon copy of me and has wondered why the girls flirt with me and not him, given that he's taller, younger, and looks the same. I said "Confidence."

You're three years younger than my wife. She still gets hit on. I love it when some guy turns around to check my wife out and I lock eyes with him... they invariably turn red and hurry off. Tell your daughter she should just be thankful that she'll still be attractive when she's your age.

I know a ton of really attractive women in their 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's... Even my great grandmother who was 93 when she died was still so pretty Getting older does not mean you gotta start wearing leg warmers and put on a chastity belt lol.

B&T this reminds me of a man who was chatting me up at work. Gawd he wouldn't feck off-like an irritating fly. He kept asking for my number like a million times and I was being polite and friendly and even laughing but I was like seriously? Why cant you take no for an answer?

Haha just take it as a compliment.

^That's because he might have thought you weren't seriously saying no. Some guys are real creeps; they think a polite, friendly no means secretly you're saying yes and you want to be pursued. Gotta lay down the law, michelle.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

But then you'd accuse her of playing games.

Lol. Who, me? Nahh....I'm not delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    better question after getting to know that you are in realtionship would be - how satisfied you are in sex life, from scale 1 to 10? And if its not 10 then offer awesome services promising hour long orgasms etc.
    wtf.........

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    wtf.........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjZf7Nqbo0

15:09
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast