+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl from work, adivce needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Shaking my head hahaha
    so you agree with Michelle or not lol?

Yeah, she likes the attention. That's why you should **** her(I'm pretty sure you can if you grow a pair and make a move), then cut her off completely. It's funny to see an attention whore tripping over herself when she realizes she doesn't mean shit to you.

Do not do what Michelle suggested. If you call her out, you just look crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by ldn847 View Post
    so you agree with Michelle or not lol?
    I agree with Backup...

but that ^^ is just lowering yourself to her level. How would you feel if you were her bf? Its wrong. I dont think you should go there. Plus your not an asshole so youd probably just get attached to her and want to do it again.

Just back away from her. She is an attention whore yes but you can do better than her.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Yeah, she likes the attention. That's why you should **** her(I'm pretty sure you can if you grow a pair and make a move), then cut her off completely. It's funny to see an attention whore tripping over herself when she realizes she doesn't mean shit to you.

Do not do what Michelle suggested. If you call her out, you just look crazy.
    Do you know what, a few people have said this to me and part of me thinks this is what i should do or atleast try, like i said we're both gonna drive if we go for this chat so should i just try it then anyway or wait til we're next both out properly, probably be a work night? alcohol will help no? lol

I think she was agreeing with me that he would look crazy for trying to call her out.

LDN847, do it as soon as possible. To bag an attention whore, you have to not care, so stop worrying. Just make the move next time you see her and if she backs off, just tell her not to talk to you anymore. Be direct instead of beating around the bush, and women will be much more interested. Women like being wanted, but they only want to be wanted, by those who don't need them. Make sense? Clear as mud?
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 22-04-13 at 11:40 PM.

okay then shell go around telling everyone wholl listen what a perv he is or that he ****ed her and left her just like she tells everyone how bad her bf is. Shell tell every girl she knows to stay away from him and spread rumours...

I still think its a bad idea. but go ahead. start thinking with your dick. that always helps *sigh*

Michelle, if she does that, then everyone will know she cheated on her boyfriend, and he really won't look bad at all. In your perfect idealogical world, maybe he would be looked down on, but this is the real world. If what you said was true, I would not have been able to sleep with 3 different girls at my old job. None of them could keep their mouths shut, so pretty much everyone knew what went down every time.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 22-04-13 at 11:59 PM.

Im not usually like that but im thinking i should just do what backup is saying, i think thats what she wants deep down as well? tbh

there was a point when i thought i quite liked her but im so p***ed off atm that i dont really give a ****

also what do you mean by call her out? ask her what she wants?

Yes, that's what I mean by call her out. I'm not a mean person, and I don't just get close to girls and drop them for no reason. If I get close to someone and they start playing games, then it's on. Just be direct, make your move, and be ready to get up and walk out. The walking out saves your dignity, and may also make her chase really hard...attention whores hate rejection.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 23-04-13 at 12:03 AM.

great-let the affair begin then. **** her bf-hes irrelevant. (sarcasm) I just hope karma comes back to haunt you after you do the deed.

and backup i dont live in a perfect idealogical world. I just disagree with cheating and hurting others.

Yeah, I understand what you saying Michelle but even if its a man whore it feels good to play them and **** with their emotions. Especially a man whore.

he knows what shes like, some of the things shes told me hes said, its obvious he dont trust her, im not saying im defiantly going to do as backup is saying but im thinking about it, what else do i do? tell her i really like her, or i want her to be with her bf for her to tell me shes gonna stay with her bf? only for this to happen again a few months down the line? because i think we both want something to happen be that something serious or not and i dont trust her enough to be her bf i dont think.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast