+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Girl from work, adivce needed!

fair enough, your probably right there tbh

OP you already no where you stand. Shes playing games and you cant trudt her. Whats the point talking? So she can tell more lies? and bitch about her bf some more that shes keeping around in the hope youll feel sorry for her.

Like i said already-if shes unhappy y is she still with him? Shes full of shit.

The fact your wasting this much time even worrying about it makes you an idiot when you could be looking for a real gf

wow...I did not know this one...SMH...lol....

I would not bother with her either...If she can't be honest with her bf and tell him that they got problems and leave...then how will she do it with you when you guy's have problem or she not interested anymore..she will run to an other guy and do the same....

She need to put her act together and figure out what she want...sometime it hard but I did it...I left a relationship of 24 years...because I was not happy cause by physical and emotional abuse...and trust me its not easy to do...but everyone can do it...you not happy LEAVE...don't stay and waist your time for years I did it, I learn from it and I will never do it again......

little update on this, we had a chat and decided its best if we stay as friends, we then pretty much stopped talking to each other. There was some drinks after work and we both went, by the end of the end we're at the bar, her dancing with me then she kisses me, it happens a few more time, nothing more just kissing. We were fine for abit, pretty much back to normal, now its all gone weird again, we just keep going in circles and its doing my head in, everyone seems to think we should get together and will end up together but i cant see that, either way im now more confused.

You should move on. Her emotions seem already invested in someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by crudemood View Post
    You should move on. Her emotions seem already invested in someone else.
    your probably right, dunno if you read all the thread? i know chances are she isnt going to leave her bf anytime soon, i dont even know if i could see her properly to be honest but i just dont understand why we cant just get on, i cant just ignore her because we work together and its hard.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456