+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think you're ready to Date Beautiful Women?

Do you think you're ready to Date Beautiful Women?

what guys try the best when they date a beautiful women...

Ohhh, I'd never be ready because I don't stand a CHANCE with beautiful women. At best, I might marry a squirrel or a pie.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

to date beautiful women you should at least be confident. and then have a good sense of humor and tidy.

I can just imagine the slick, greasy haired guys picking up their collar and busting out their "A-list moves." So yes, guys shoot for the stars trying to get beautiful women. And then when they get dates, they break the bank with elaborate schemes, such as taking the girl to Fenway Park and paying for a mention of their date on the jumbotron or arranging a row of 15 of those mini-cars with flags each with one word in a long sentence such as "You. Are. So. Beautiful. I. Am. So. Lucky." and then it rains flowers from a pre-paid blimp driven by a celebrity..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Ohhh, I'd never be ready because I don't stand a CHANCE with beautiful women. At best, I might marry a squirrel or a pie.
    meat pie or apple pie?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.