+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how long should i wait until asking my girlfriend for an oral pleasure?

lol text just makes things less awkward sometimes and to our generation its just another way to communicate. and its not like there discussing having a baby-its just a bj and some dirty talk

Sexting can be fun!

Yes it can. Still doesn't answer the question of how we managed to get it done without texting about it first.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You had to endure more embarrassing/awkward situations perhaps...

.... O.M.G. Imagine! And it didn't even kill us or anything. O.O Built up our confidence, learned how to communicate with one another face to face even. lol

Anyway, it's a generation thing and I don't expect any kids to give up the safety of the screen. Just havin sum fun, now.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-04-13 at 11:48 PM. Reason: added after O.O
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes it can. Still doesn't answer the question of how we managed to get it done without texting about it first.
    lol we can get it done too without texting. I never needed to do that with my bf but sexting just adds to the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    lol we can get it done too without texting. I never needed to do that with my bf but sexting just adds to the fun.
    Yea... you said that already. So, I'll repeat my point as well and we can keep this shit going all day as usual with you and I.

This is my advice repeated in different words then originally stated:

I see nothing wrong with sexting after he's worked with her in voice to voice / face to face seduction and intimacy and after she's readily reciprocated oral. Then they can sext about what they'll do, masturbate to the written word until their genitals fall off and know with confidence that they have bonded in the original sense of the word prior to mutual masturbation and/or the written titallation.

Your turn!

haha. I agree with you but we are just giving him an alternative as he obviously doesnt know how to approach it. I think dropping a little hint through sexting could help and once they have done that there should not be an issue anymore.

Most women will just take the initiative and already understand he wants it too but something is holding her back. He needs to figure out what that something is.. He can either talk face to face or do it through text. Whatever he feels more comfortable with.

But yes I think it is better to be able to communicate in person but hes having a hard time doing that right now. He asked for suggestions-were giving them to him.

I think dropping a little hint while they're in the throes of passionate embrace will get it done quicker. Confidence as we all know and agree (and as Fla described) goes a long way.

Perhaps she's simply inexperienced or, he's leaving her without the energy to riciprocate if he's giving her oral before he's let her know that she needs to be a giver as well as a receiver in order to be a good lover.

Sexting to avoid awkward situations doesn't mean that one is unable to live through such awkward situations. Our ancestors used to hand wash all their clothes. We have washing machines, so we use them. It just makes our life easier. It doesn't mean we are unable to hand wash clothes.

The washing machine example isn't actually a good one because, as I said, sexting is not a substitute to face to face communication: it's a supplement to it. Whether they do it before or after the blowjob, it's totally harmless (it definitely won't negatively affect their self confidence) and it might actually help them to get more intimate with each other.
    Last edited by searock; 26-04-13 at 01:51 AM.

ya i dont think sexting will hinder their intimacy together-rather enhance it. and prob open doors to communicate in better ways

Quote Originally Posted by nidzo View Post
    Hi! I have a girlfriend for four months now, we have sex on a regular basis, I give her oral pleasure almost every time and still didn't receive the favor back. She has implied once that she would do that but nothing is happening so far... My (male) friends tell me to just ask for it, but I think it would be better if she did it on her own, but on the other hand what if she never does until I ask for it?

Any thoughts?
    My thought is, is that your GF lacks sexual experience. She may have never done it before or had a bad experience. For the young and inexperience girl (some, not all), they need to trust you a lot before they feel comfortable with doing it. I agree that with some communication is the best way to approach this. You could just ask her to kiss it and stroke it, then show her how it excites you....this will encourage her to do more. Their biggest fear is the smell and taste of the cum. Maybe you can reassure her that you will alert her before it happens and you can also provide a flavored lube. I'm sure as more time goes by she will be willing to experiment more in the bedroom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123