Ok, so I met this guy around three months ago. I have really enjoyed spending time with him. The two of us had a talk a few nights ago. He said we needed to figure out what our relationship is exactly. I listened to what he said before I said anything because I didn't want to end up feeling like a fool. He's in the process of moving before too long and at first he told me that he wished that my place was bigger so that we could live in one place but I have a two bedroom apartment and both of us have children. So, the place just isn't big enough for that. Well, then he told me that he liked hanging out with me and he wasn't sure what he wanted to do as far as he and I go yet but that he wanted to keep hanging out with me and see other girls to hang out and maybe hook up with. Ok, i basically took this as I've been put into the "friend zone" and I guess that's ok. It kind of hurts because I actually like this guy. The problem is what I said after he was done talking. I told him I didn't know what I wanted either because I didn't want to possibly screw up what could end up at least being a decent friendship but its not true. I did tell him that I do not want to be played and that I do not want a "friend with benefits" even though we haven't engaged in sexual activity. When i said i had been "friend zoned" he told me that if I needed anything or needed help he would always be there but I am super independent and I don't ask for help unless it is absolutely necessary. That's just who I am. I told him that I likely wouldn't ever ask him for anything because I don't ask for help unless I just cannot do something. It's true I don't. Not even people Ive known years. Another thing is when he has been here things haven't been going how things would just between friends. I mean friends don't intentionally leave things at their friends homes like shoes and far as I know friends who aren't the same sex don't sleep in the same bed. I have a huge problem with that and I don't know how to tell him that he can't be doing that anymore because I feel like I've been "friend zoned" Any male friends don't sleep in my bed with me and they don't leave their things here on purpose and they leave unless alcohol has been involved or its just really late in which they sleep on the couch. I'm sorry this is so long but I need advice on this situation from someone looking in from the outside.