+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Asking a woman a question but she doesn't answer

Asking a woman a question but she doesn't answer

Hey all! I was in this scenario where I was talking with a girl about working out, at some point she complimented me and then I complimented her and after that asked her how much she squats. She then replied like this '... I don't squat enough, lol.'

Should I have said something like 'You're welcome. But my curiosity and question still stand, how much do you squat?' or would that be too aggressive?

Maybe it's personal for her, but I still wanted to know out of pure curiosity.
    Last edited by Alphyn; 25-04-13 at 08:18 AM.

she prob doesnt no the answer literally-rough guess. y do you even wanna no that?

"I don't squat enough" is a topic ender.

I agree with Michelle - why is the answer important to you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

That is such an awkward question....
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I can imagine this question being asked between two competitive men...
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Whaaaaat? Why the hell would you ask a girl that. Dude just too random and dumb of question to ask. Honestly, you need to have more of plan when u talk to women.

Yeah, I wouldn't answer that question either. Her response was a polite way of ending the topic. Does it matter what she squats anyway?

I was curious, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    Whaaaaat? Why the hell would you ask a girl that. Dude just too random and dumb of question to ask. Honestly, you need to have more of plan when u talk to women.
    We were talking about the topic, I wasn't trying to make her attract to me also. And perhaps I do yes... but I'm clueless haha

Keep it healthy and ask 100 more questions. You are interseted in many more than just that.

Maybe she dont wana brag about 20kg she squats or maybe shes super string and dont wana put your confidence down with that. Or maybe she dont want you think that shes some kind of monster but just a fragile loveable girl. She could also like you and be intimidated by the fact that you are man(man supposed to be strong by default) and really dont feel like its worth mentioning the weight she lifts.

Anyway girls is tend to hide the facts thats not perfect about their lifes instead they just try to look perfect so we man asume that they are freaking godnesses.

So its unfair to ask that kind of question as well as ask how old is she(if shes not young she will try to escape or fake the answer).

Bottom line is if you wana know how much she squats then go train with her.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 25-04-13 at 08:33 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Right, thanks. I don't want to in this particular case, but it could be helpful in the future. Thanks a lot pcmaster. So basically just switch topic and never mention it again?