+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dun wan to give up.

i dun wan to give up.

people, plz give me some answers...

im 15 and im very serious in relationships. during july, i liked a 13 yr old girl in my sch and after some days, i went to tok to her...

things turned out quite well

the following week, we were like meeting everyday and then i ask her if she liked me and she said yes. i was SO HAPPY!!! on a sat, we went out and started to hold hands( no hugs and kisses)

the next day, she came on the msn and tell me to be just frens with her!!!! she said bout being 'weird' with me and it was just infatuation and something like we were too fast.........

of cos, i cried.

the following few wks, i tried to salvage the situation but to no avail....... should i give up or continue to like her?? i really love her and wan to be with her.

is there anything that i do or i say that will make her touched?

and another question, when a person(the girl i like) still like her ex(not me) abit , will she be able to like me in the future??

people plz help!! i really dunno wat to do to make her love me. and i dunwan to give up

Well first off you must realise, your both young. Her especially, shes going to have rapidly changing feelings. Another thing is you cannot make somebody love you, no matter how hard you try...and infact trying could only makes things worse.

If you really cared about this girl, you will accept her friendship. In time this will also allow her to see you for who you really are. Given time, anything in life is possible, but no matter what...forcing the issue will only make things worse.

Its not good to be extremely serious with relationships at your age, it just isn't. You need to go out and try new things, find out lieks and dislikes. Believe me when I say, your only setting yourself up for huge disappointment being serious at that age.

Just go out and have fun, respect her decision. Remember what I said however. Hope this helped some.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

thanks for the advice. but i still love her very much

Weeeeeeeeeeeell...

@Innova

Sorry about being new here and starting off with a rant.

But what you are saying, I mean I get your point, but it is

Ok, so nogivingup is young, but there is no reason to persuade him that all his relationships are not going to last. Or even that they should not last, just because he is young! No way. Of course you often change your mind and feelings when you are 15, but that doesnīt mean that they are not big.

Ok, back to the topic.

What you should do is talk, nogivingup. No msn, no phone - simple face-to-face talk.

But donīt give her the "commitment-routine". Ty talking about your feelings and ask her about hers. If she needs more time, grant it.

On the other hand - reading your post again:

If you tried that already but to no avail... Then it might be best to forget about her. Harsh as it may sound, but there is heaps of oter fish in the pond. There might even be fish who like you

Get your mates together and spend a couple of nights out. Do some serious partying.

All the best...

chili

Edited. No advertising

I'm talking more over the girl then him. Shes only 13...

And you right about the young and relationship thing, but more over then not, somebody looking for commitment at the younger age will be disappointed more often then "hell yeah!".

Like I said, you may love her. But if you don't except "the" and "her" friendship route, you may never have a chance with her ever. It's obvious she doesn't have same feelings for you right now, so ya either have to accept that or move on competely.

Love is not a forceful antitipation, Love is understandment.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

now everytime she sees me is like seeing ghost, runs away....... impossible to have face to face tok