+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need a little insight here, after 5 months of talking and dating....

aww is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

need a little insight here, after 5 months of talking and dating....

I'm a level headed 22 year old man and I'm not a head over heals type of guy not a hopeless romantic just a normal guy.

I met this girl shooting pool hung out with her and her friends that night and got her number.
    Went to her work and asked her out to a date in person. We went out later and had a good time.
    We have been talking and going out on dates for 5 months. We've gone hiking, circus, I taught her how to shoot and it seems like no matter what we do we have a good time and have similar interest.
    However im terrible at carrying on a conversation through text and try to get my communication with her in person like a old fashioned relationship. The longer we have been dating or whatever you want to call it the frequency of us hanging out has kept getting few and far between. We are both socially active people stay busy and work hard so I've gotten used to it.
    We have talked about a possible relationship and her wish was to take our time and just enjoy it. After 5 months I bought front seattickets to her favorite major league baseball team and planned 2 days of stadium tours and neat little events for a surprise and to see if I can make a special moment for our first kiss. had a great time got my kiss everything seemed fine.
    It has been a week now since the trip and we havent talked I sent her a text and called once and no reply.

So my thoughts are does she only like me because I am the only consistent thing in her hectic life.
    Or she is just raking in the benefits of my hard work and enjoying it.

For some reason we Dont communicate well when we are apart but when we are together everything clicks. Seems to be a red flag for someone that doesn't want to commit.

Let me know what you think so I can stop beating my brain over this one.
    Last edited by aww; 26-04-13 at 04:54 PM.

If you've not shagged her in 5 months of dating then it's clearly going nowhere.

You bought ticked for just one kiss and yet dont call yourself a romantic guy? Stop being such a pussy and go for what you want and fck work cause you dont want your girl pay attention to work but to you. Same is with girls. Job is just a indicator that you have something to give cause only way you can be doing something is if you have something to give(your time and energy for example).

Check this out !

youtube.com/watch?v=-kNWAXmemYM

youtube.com/watch?v=phxc3wMHMK4&list=UUlae1uxKkw28rfX20Jm9Qyg& index=3
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If nothing has happened between you after 5 months and you are still not exclusive-I think you are wasting your time tbh.

At this stage it should be all or nothing.

You need to tell her straight how you feel and what you want and if she cant give you that-do yourself a favour and walk away now.

Wait...5 months and not even a kiss? What the hell have you been doing man?

I think there is a high possibility you have been friendzoned. I agree w/Michelle....you got to go all in now tell her how you feel. However, you need to realize its NOT normal to wait 5 months for a kiss. You got to be more aggressive then that.

Personally, I kiss a girl by the 2nd date at the latest and that's only if she's real shy and I don't see the right moment during the 1st date. I actually had a 1st date the other day and sure enough we kissed and quite a bit. Then on our 2nd date as soon as I saw her I grabbed her a gave her a very passionate kiss. She smiled and said, "I guess you really missed me" and then she held my hand. A woman wants to feel desired and in 5 long months you have failed to do so.

Live and learn.

Man thats freaking long time for just a one kiss. Ussual time between meeting and sex is 2 months in first relationship. You should have eated her alife by this time. Really maybe too much of your sexual energy is going to work or movies. However maybe you both are 60 years old so its been pretty wild for you both. Basicaly just you want her or not and if you do than you have to know it by your actions like kisses, compliments every day etc. Express your emotions and all the good thoughts you have for her. Its all about unique attention and making eachother feel special.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around 5 months w/o a kiss. Shoot I've only been on 2 dates w/my girl and we are already getting grabby with each other and my hand tends to gravitate to her ass. Just seems so natural to us.

OP please man up and hopefully she's still interested.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 26-04-13 at 09:52 PM.

here its like 2weeks to a month and then your bf/gf and having sex...... if you dont feel it before then you say NEXT!

I think you either connect or you dont and it should all just happen once you do and once you trust each other but i dono how it works in america.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my brain around 5 months w/o a kiss.
    Yeah, but look on the bright side. More pussies mean that for you guys in the US there's even less competition!

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Yeah, but look on the bright side. More pussies mean that for you guys in the US there's even less competition!
    Lmfao. Seriously, no one wants a beta.

can someone explain what alpha/beta actually means in terms of humans?

whenever i hear alpha i always think of some sleazy sex addict who uses women. am i wrong? is that not the definition?

and when i think of beta i think of a nice guy that id like to marry who just wants ONE woman??

Alpha male is dominating and he naturaly attract women by doing nothing just like a magnet and beta is not.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 26-04-13 at 10:22 PM.

lol..............

so whats the words for alpha female then?

Flower between honey bees.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast