+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in real love?

Do you believe in real love?

After my breakup with my fiancé I started to doubt that there is something called real love existing in our world, this girl I gave her everything that any girl may wish for from her lover, expensive gifts, going out, kindness, emotional feelings that any girl like to feel from her man, I did everything she like, mean while every problem that happen between us she go to tell her parents, and once a problem happened and escalated between me and her parents, she took the side of her parents against me, without even letting me feel that she is defending me or even standing neutral, she and her parents did humiliated, because they knew that I love her too much after I did many thing to settle the problem and she supported them in doing that, she forced me by her acts to breakup with her

I tried to messaging her many times and calling her and she changed her mobile number lately.

My questions is why all love stories are ended up being broken up before marriage or by divorce after marriage, the real love definition in my opinion is a relation between man and a woman, they cannot be apart under any circumstances and one should not do anything to the other that provoke or lower him.

May be the only real love is between parents and their kids, otherwise I do not see anything around me that prove existing of love in this world, cheating, up use, disloyalty, ungrateful, looking for benefits, selfishness.....etc

There is real love. You didn't have it with her. More certainly accurate, she didn't have it for you. You can't buy it with gifts, or even with kind gestures.

Keep looking.

Yes there is real love. Its just the lenghts that is unpredictable. You might had real love with her but you wasnt ready to end it so fast. Thats why you in doubt now.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Me, I don't know what I believe. I'm 24, going on 25, and I've never even been in a relationship. I've known plenty of people that have claimed to be in happy loving relationships, so I don't necessarily doubt "love" exists. I think what I believe is that it's not something everyone gets to find, and unfortunately, I think it's highly likely I'm one of those people.

Yeah I was doubting the love too untill shit came and I wasnt ready. Its better to be ready when lighting strikes you. Theres no escape from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    Me, I don't know what I believe. I'm 24, going on 25, and I've never even been in a relationship. I've known plenty of people that have claimed to be in happy loving relationships, so I don't necessarily doubt "love" exists. I think what I believe is that it's not something everyone gets to find, and unfortunately, I think it's highly likely I'm one of those people.
    That attitude is an impediment. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

So we can say that only some people are ready for real love, and others are not ready for it because they only think by their minds and not looking or feeling any emotions or they are selfish and cannot love anyone but themselves.

She may be ready for real love, but she didn't feel it for you. It's not personal, you just need to shrug and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    There is real love. You didn't have it with her. More certainly accurate, she didn't have it for you. You can't buy it with gifts, or even with kind gestures.

Keep looking.

But she was always telling me that i am the best thing that ever happened in her life, and that she loves me so much....etc was she pretending, if she was in love for me, so why did she act like that?
    Last edited by Zolito; 27-04-13 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yes there is real love. Its just the lenghts that is unpredictable. You might had real love with her but you wasnt ready to end it so fast. Thats why you in doubt now.
    Since the length of the real love relation cannot be predicted, so we are back to the point that there is no real love existing, since the love may only be temporary - in most cases as i see around me, so there in no love, or may be physical love.

Because there's a difference between love and infatuation. Infatuation wears off.

Because there's a difference between love and infatuation. Infatuation wears off.

Sometimes people are so stupid that even strongest love is killed. Give LR real love and he gona end up like that dickhead Romeo.

You need some expierience too to handle that tornado otherwise it will be pure destruction before turns into warm wind.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 27-04-13 at 03:45 AM.

Yeah I was doubting the love too untill shit came and I wasnt ready. Its better to be ready when lighting strikes you. Theres no escape from that.
    I don't even know what that means, to be honest.

That attitude is an impediment. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Is it, though? I don't really see how what I believe necessarily dictates what happens. I think what I believe and what actually happens are unrelated. I can be the most positive optimistic person I can be, and my situation wouldn't change. The fact that I've gone over eight years without even a date seems like pretty solid proof that there's nothing out there for me.

A negative attitude comes out in your day-to-day interactions unconsciously. Have you tried to get a date in the last 8 years?

Sometimes people are so stupid that even strongest love is killed. Give LR real love and he gona end up like that dickhead Romeo.

You need some expierience too to handle that tornado otherwise it will be pure destruction before turns into warm wind.
    Why you people here in this forum are cursing and insulting other members for no reason, this ****en ass called me dickhead and i do not know why?

Respect other people in order to respect yourself asshole.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast