+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in real love?

[QUOTE=HeartIsAching;896736]Check your facts before you run your mouth, Urine.[QUOTE]

Hey **** you. Don't call me Urine you antisemitic dumbass.

Alright Feces, whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    People today are like zombies.

Also there is also too much social determinism which controls and runs our lives:

Get a job > Go to work > Get married > Have children > Follow fashion > Get benefits > Act normal > Walk on the pavement > Watch TV > Obey the laws > Save for you old age > Now just die.

This is not a healthy system because it is turning us into emotionless machines. This is a corrupt and mechanical system and people have become more like robotic zombies than real human beings with feelings, compassion, individuality, uniqueness and understanding.

It's like people pretend they are free but in reality they are all slaves to a corrupt social system.

There are people in Africa and the Middle East who are starving to death or dying from curable diseases because they just don't have the money to buy enough food to eat and they also don't have enough money to pay for expensive health care.

Yet American billionaires like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet seat on their super-rich asses and do nothing and just let these poor people starve to death and to die from curable diseases.

This is not love. This is sickness, this is corruption.

Actually Bill Gates donate alot of money to help the unfortunate (eg. Gates Foundation).

There is nothing wrong with getting a job and saving for old age. So, we won't end up like one of those unfortunate folks.

Right. He's donated more than half of his fortune, far more than he'd have paid in taxes.

No, he made his dollar buying code, messing it up with his own programmers and then reselling it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NotImma View Post
    He seems to have great PR then, as well as a good accountant. He made his dollar off the sweat of chinese children, and you think he's charitable. Funny.
    You're right. The world would be much better off without Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Larry Page... god.

Where do you work and live that you are unaffected by any of these innovators who actually created new wealth...vs. industries that just exploit it? Wait, you are using a computer on the internet. Presumably found this site with a google search.

Nevermind. You're just being a twit.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Zolito View Post
    The only thing is killing me now, that I heard that she is about to get married, everytime I imagine her with her groom in the wedding dress I feel like thousands of knives are stabbing me all around my body, that is too painful really for a human to get over, I was working for her, studying for her, making money for her, now i feel like my life has no value.
    I can imagine how painful it must be for you right now. :S But remember to hang in there. This was not an ending. It was merely the beginning- a bend in the road that's taking you to the woman you're going to spend eternity with. And when you meet her, you'll just know it's right. Try to keep yourself positive by spending time with friends and focusing on yourself. I know it hurts right now, but I promise you that it gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Check your facts before you run your mouth, Urine.

Bill Gates donates billions to charity.
    This is true. When he dies, his family gets squat. It all goes to charity.

I don't want to shut up Rowen. See? Punctuation counts, dipshit.

I'm not drunk... yet.

There must be a real love. I think I feel that for my fiancee. But I am also not sure he feels the same. Good luck with the next one. Take notes, see what went wrong and try no to repeat it in the next relationship. I am a strong believer in a real love. She was just a wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    I can imagine how painful it must be for you right now. :S But remember to hang in there. This was not an ending. It was merely the beginning- a bend in the road that's taking you to the woman you're going to spend eternity with. And when you meet her, you'll just know it's right. Try to keep yourself positive by spending time with friends and focusing on yourself. I know it hurts right now, but I promise you that it gets better.
    Thanks a lot for your nice reply, I hope really to get over her so soon, because now six months passed since the breakup and I am still severly affected, she already moved on, she only think by her brain, she does not any kind of emotions, her emotions are just temporary and can be controlled at any time, and I hope to find a better one who can be loyal to me and shows me her love in the terrible times.

Quote Originally Posted by Yana1389 View Post
    There must be a real love. I think I feel that for my fiancee. But I am also not sure he feels the same. Good luck with the next one. Take notes, see what went wrong and try no to repeat it in the next relationship. I am a strong believer in a real love. She was just a wrong person.
    Real love may be existing depending on the characters of both partners, their attitude towards each other, their LOYALTY, many things should be present in both, but unfortunately these are always missing in one or both of them, how many times we saw real love stories ended in tears and may be for minor problems, an example like my story, we were in love we each other like hell, and once a problem happened between I and her parents, she forgot anything about I and everything was between us, she followed the instructions of her parents blindly, and did not make any sake for me, just disloyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by NotImma View Post
    Shut up rowen.
    Shouldn't you be playing with your pussy? lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I don't want to shut up Rowen. See? Punctuation counts, dipshit.
    Awesome! Another grammar nazi! You just got about fifty more points in my book. xD

Thanks a lot for your nice reply, I hope really to get over her so soon, because now six months passed since the breakup and I am still severly affected, she already moved on, she only think by her brain, she does not any kind of emotions, her emotions are just temporary and can be controlled at any time, and I hope to find a better one who can be loyal to me and shows me her love in the terrible times.
    Anytime at all.
    And this makes sense. Have you tried to put yourself out into social situations like maybe a bar or a club to attempt to meet new people? If you have, then perhaps it's a good idea to just try to put yourself out there a tiny bit more- not to jump into anything but to give you an idea of how big the sea is, so to speak?

My questions is why all love stories are ended up being broken up before marriage or by divorce after marriage, the real love definition in my opinion is a relation between man and a woman, they cannot be apart under any circumstances

Maybe the only real love is between parents and their kids, otherwise I do not see anything around me that prove existing of love in this world, cheating, up use, disloyalty, ungrateful, looking for benefits, selfishness.....etc
    It sounds like what your describing is unconditional love which doesn't exist. There are always conditions. Love for another person is a perception. Perception is reality. When that perception changes for the worse we get break ups, divorce etc.

Life and love have no gaurantee. You just have to keep dusting yourself off when you fall and have the courage to have another go at finding your happiness.

its true fact that there exists both true love and broken love.finding a true love ,both persons should be trustful,supportive,caring towards each other.you will find true love exist ..enjoy your life not so seriously

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast