+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

I've been looking for a forum with positive understanding people for some time now.

I used to write on a forum where people felt it was ok for them to put down other posters.
    As if not having made similar mistakes in life, but other kind of mistakes for sure, made them better people.
    As if going through similar problems long time before but not anymore made any difference.
    As if their lives, personalities and insecurities were nonexistent or so much better.

Some thought that if they disliked another regular poster it was ok to contradict his reply even if it was against common sense and the best interest of the original poster. While this is normal to happen most of the times, it was sometimes ridiculously obvious that they were only trying to irritate him, but this was more important to them than giving a detrimental advice to the original poster.

Other regular posters shared information about their relationships, partners, themselves only to find that this information was suddenly used in an intent to humiliate them by other regular posters when they least expected it.

This forum looks like the right place to me!

Hello Paul07, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"