+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really bad to pick on boys at school?

Is it really bad to pick on boys at school?

Currently in 8th and till last year, I mainly picked on these 4 boys in my school (have been picking on them ever since 4th grade; sometimes stealing their lunch, tripped them, etc... was more meaner and direct back then). I thought it was funny but damn, one of them actually started crying.

Is really that bad to make you cry? I liked two of them while the other two I do for fun. But I don't know now. I have never seen a boy cry before.

Once in a long while I still picked on them (except the one that cried) but way less meaner. I kinda got bored already. BTW I'm only 14. I'm just a kid.
    Last edited by MistySally; 28-04-13 at 09:18 AM.

Well its never good to bully people. After few years these boys can become handsome guys and you will wish you would threat them better.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by MistySally View Post
    Currently in 8th and till last year, I mainly picked on these 4 boys in my school (have been picking on them ever since 4th grade; sometimes stealing their lunch, tripped them, etc... was more meaner and direct back then). I thought it was funny but damn, one of them actually started crying.

Is really that bad to make you cry? I liked two of them while the other two I do for fun. But I don't know now. I have never seen a boy cry before.

Once in a long while I still picked on them (except the one that cried) but way less meaner. I kinda got bored already. BTW I'm only 14. I'm just a kid.
    How do you treat cats and small animals, Misty? O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How do you treat cats and small animals, Misty? O.o
    I actually love cats.

Quote Originally Posted by MistySally View Post
    I actually love cats.
    Yes but how do you treat them?

You "like" two of the boyz and look what you've done to them?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well its never good to bully people. After few years these boys can become handsome guys and you will wish you would threat them better.
    I guess I'll stop. Just that at the moment, it seem kinda funny seeing the look on their faces and confused expression, kinda the same when you asked someone a question and they don't know what to answer.
    But ok, I'll start being nicer.

Good you will need that love for cats when you end up alone after few years with no man just a 10 cats to keep you company.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes but how do you treat them?

You "like" two of the boyz and look what you've done to them?
    I guess it's different. I cuddle cats everytime I got to a family reunion. With two boys I liked, maybe I didn't want to show my good side and not wanting anyone to know it so I showed my mean side.

Good you will need that love for cats when you end up alone after few years with no man just a 10 cats to keep you company.
    That would suck. I mean, I love cats but I would want a family one day.

BTW I didn't think that was bullying since I'm a girl.

How about instead of pain you give them some love and actually get some in return too.

Put yourself in their shoes. If for the last 4 years, someone stole your lunch, tripped you and was mean - how would you feel? I bet you'd cry too.

And ditch the 'only 14, I'm just a kid attitude'. You're old enough to know right from wrong.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

LMAO. What a bunch of pussies.

Tell them you're sorry and never do it again. What you were doing is anti-social behaviour so I'm glad you've said you'll never do it again. Now you just have to prove you'll never do it again ... by never doing it again.

How about instead of pain you give them some love and actually get some in return too.
    Yes, I'll start being nice to them. Though, I don't think they would want to talk to me at first. I think it's going to take some time for them to come around since they mainly know me as the mean girl.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Put yourself in their shoes. If for the last 4 years, someone stole your lunch, tripped you and was mean - how would you feel? I bet you'd cry too.
    Actually I would have been mad and loudly say Give me back or chase him until I got my lunch. Though you're right. That would have suck.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast