+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've been single for 3+ Months now, and it doesn't bother me

I've been single for 3+ Months now, and it doesn't bother me

Lots of time has gone by, and i am not sad, just spending more time with my friends.

I have enough priorities to keep me busy, that i really don't need one at this moment.

She would just be a distraction, looking for attention and making me lose track of what
    i want to accomplish on my own, so i'll wait until i am more free.

I don't get why people, always need to have a woman, even after a break up, we sometimes need that time alone, and just enjoy what life has to offer, it'll happen again when your ready.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 28-04-13 at 01:35 PM.

Good. That's a big step in the right direction. Being happy with yourself is essential before you can be happy with someone else.

WOW! I couldn't agree with you more! People seem to recycle themselves from relationship to relationship without a rest and time to consider the mistakes of the past. I can't tell you how many folks have the same problem over and over in each relationship because they haven't done any work on themselves. So, hooray for YOU! Ann
    Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Schiebert View Post
    WOW! I couldn't agree with you more! People seem to recycle themselves from relationship to relationship without a rest and time to consider the mistakes of the past. I can't tell you how many folks have the same problem over and over in each relationship because they haven't done any work on themselves. So, hooray for YOU! Ann
    What's your name, anyhow?

Life isn't worth living without girls. In fact, everything outside of sensual and sexual pleasure is pretty much artificial. Only thing makes sense in our short, insignificant existences is pleasure, the pleasure derived from women.

If my makeover plan works out, I'd never spend more than 2 days single. One girl after another, that's the way to live, I say.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Love'sReject

It sounds like you are choosing to live a rather shallow life - no deep connections. It sounds like you have been hurt. I feel sorry for you. I hope you reconsider. Ann
    Ann

With the way your acting, you'll never find a lasting relationship, as you'll take whatever comes your way.

Finding someone good takes time, I'd rather wait for something I can cherish, then take my chances with someone that wont work.

With people like you, besides the constant sex, are they really happy ?
    Last edited by Kromat83; 29-04-13 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    From people that are like you, besides the constant sex, are they really happy ?
    what more do you need for happiness anyway?

Love'sReject

It sounds like you are choosing to live a rather shallow life - no deep connections. It sounds like you have been hurt. I feel sorry for you. I hope you reconsider. Ann
    Oh don't worry Ann. He thinks a minor change in his physical appearance will make a huge difference in his life - it won't. If he wants to find a girl he's going to have to work at some things.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Oh don't worry Ann. He thinks a minor change in his physical appearance will make a huge difference in his life - it won't. If he wants to find a girl he's going to have to work at some things.
    Ya, LR is pretty shallow, all he wants is sex, but is he getting any with that attitude ?

I was over 210 pounds, and i got a girl to like me, because i started to think differently when i was around her and wasn't afraid to fail, i felt what i wanted to say or do at that moment.

She respected that, and noticed how much i changed, the more we spent together.

Now i'm a consistent 172-175 pounds and feel absolutely great, because i have the energy i always wanted, to do activities i love, and just am happy physically, and if my career takes off, i'll be worth it.

I also know that i can manage with women in the future, just need to fix my own shit before giving another one a chance, and i'll all will be good in the end, just don't need rush into things.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 29-04-13 at 02:10 AM.

Heart is Aching: I'm not worried. There are plenty of men and women like him. They are the, "takers," and narcissists among us. Ann
    Last edited by Ann S; 29-04-13 at 02:26 AM.
    Ann

Love's Reject: So you think your make over plan will just open doors and you are going to be the Greek God with infinite magnetism for hosts of women? Really????? I think magnetism is an inside job, and you present as Shallow Hal - who would be attracted to that? And maybe your failures/delusions are the reason you have named yourself Love's Reject? Ann
    Ann

Love's Reject: So you think your make over plan will just open doors and you are going to be the Greek God with infinite magnetism for hosts of women? Really????? I think magnetism is an inside job, and you present as Shallow Hal - who would be attracted to that? And maybe your failures/delusions are the reason you have named yourself Love's Reject? Ann
    LR takes everything out of context, just because i think a certain way and i am fine with it, he has to post about his way being the right way all the time.

There is no right or wrong way to a relationship, it's about how you feel with your actions and not being afraid of the results that come with them, because that is what you chose.

I could say that LR is wrong with his statement, but that is how he feels, and not how i do.

If he wants to think that he'll constantly have all these girls, why doesn't he try to get one, and then slowly build on that, you can only build your confidence when you see results from your first, but not be unrealistic when it hasn't happened yet.

I just wanted to make this thread, that i haven't changed my mentality much over those 3 months, and still on my path to succeed, and that we can get over the past a lot quicker then we think, but it's all about staying focused on other things, so your memories don't take you of course.

I hope my statements will help others, to show that your not alone and you can manage too, even if it was a longer relationship, you can't regret what you've done and keep bringing that person back, you've given them multiple chances, so it's time to move on.

I never said all I wanted was sex. In fact, I could do without. All I want is to not be single. Because that's a loser life. And I am sick of being a loser.

Kromat: Try being single 8+ years.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

The makeover will give me a shot at being NORMAL. That's a huge step up from being a freak!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast