+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've been single for 3+ Months now, and it doesn't bother me

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Oh don't worry Ann. He thinks a minor change in his physical appearance will make a huge difference in his life - it won't. If he wants to find a girl he's going to have to work at some things.
    I didn't say I wasn't going to work at them. But I have to change my ugly external appearance to even have a shot. And it's not a minor change in appearance; it's taking my old clothes and burning them, going to the mall and buying new clothes, new glasses and once I can afford it, a hot car (even though I wanted something that was green and better with MPG)
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 29-04-13 at 04:14 AM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Unless you're getting plastic surgery or beginning to wear makeup, it's just a minor change in your appearance.

Lol. Well, it wouldn't be going quite THAT far...but somebody from high school won't be able to recognize me when all is said and done. I'm gonna enlist the help of a girl I know who's good with fashion. That should ensure success.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I never said all I wanted was sex. In fact, I could do without. All I want is to not be single. Because that's a loser life. And I am sick of being a loser.

Kromat: Try being single 8+ years.
    Actually, one can be in a relationship and still be a loser.
    Last edited by dem862; 29-04-13 at 04:51 AM.

Yeah, but I wouldn't feel like one if I were in one. I'd go on to do good things and accomplish personal goals.

So just do good things and accomplish personal goals, anyway.

Well, the latter I do but it's all pointless and not as enjoyable without a g/f. And without a g/f, I can't network and establish connections to do the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, the latter I do but it's all pointless and not as
    enjoyable without a g/f. And without a g/f, I can't
    network and establish connections to do the former.
    LR, do you ever listen to yourself ? how can you not network without a girlfriend ?
    you know we can have female friends right ?

Even your buddies can hook you up with girls, you sound dumb
    sometimes in your posts, that you should read what you write.

Take a hard look at yourself, and see what you are doing wrong.

Stop crying because i don't have this or that, and just accept the person that you are and a girl will like you, and your appearance has nothing to do with
    why they don't like you, it's your attitude towards your looks making you feel less confident.

Confidence comes from accepting the person that you are,
    and you'll need to sustain it even when your losing the weight.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 29-04-13 at 11:15 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was alone for months, didn't even want anyone when I actually met someone.

Life can be strange that way.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Months ain't years, especially not nearing a decade.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You were too young to date a decade ago anyway.

I know some people who went off dating for years. It's usually by choice in those cases.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Can someone look in to my question?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You were too young to date a decade ago anyway.

I know some people who went off dating for years. It's usually by choice in those cases.
    Dating starts in middle school. Let's not get into a debate about that, though..

I give up talking to LR, he's in his own little world, this was just a thread to
    explain that I am fine not having a girl atm, and it doesn't make me a loser.

I can spend more time changing my life around and not devote time to a specific person.

I am single by choice, because I don't want her to deal
    with what I am going through atm, I have respect for women.

You know, that the older you get, the more they expect for you to have accomplished right ?

I've had some setbacks, so I need to improve myself,
    and I'll look again when I am closer to where I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    I give up talking to LR, he's in his own little world, this was just a thread to
    explain that I am fine not having a girl atm, and it doesn't make me a loser.

I can spend more time changing my life around and not devote time to a specific person.

I am single by choice, because I don't want her to deal
    with what I am going through atm, I have respect for women.

You know, that the older you get, the more they expect for you to have accomplished right ?

I've had some setbacks, so I need to improve myself,
    and I'll look again when I am closer to where I want to be.
    Good for you Kromat....you can't be happy with anyone until you are happy with yourself. A few months is nothing. I just finished 10 months alone, I revested in myself during that time, worked out a lot more, saved money, and even got promoted at work. Just got into such a great place and now I have a great girl.

I think a few more months down the line you will meet someone and since you will be in a better place your new relatioship will be too. Good luck to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast