+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Her Birthday is Coming - Nowhere near her

Her Birthday is Coming - Nowhere near her

First of all I would like to apologize if there's any grammar mistakes because English is not my first language. Anyways her birthday is less than 24 hours, and I live no where near here and I can't really make a surprise like seeing her or something. We've been together for a year now and I was thinking of doing something special but Ive no idea what. I asked my friends and they asked me to do like send a long text message for her but I dont know what to write about lol. Anyway do you guys have any ideas what should I do to make her happy or something?

Syed, in order to buy a perfect gift or do something special and meaningful, one needs to know the recipient. Know their passions and interests and what makes them happy. Without this information, we can only suggest generic ideas.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Dick in the box.

Name:  l.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  35.5 KB
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Just show up to her house, everyone's birthday is filled with joy so do that for her, don't bring anything big if anything at all. Spend the day with her she will love it DO IT forget that actually.... I recommend sending her a video of you saying happy birthday or something.

you can send her a voucher for a cooking class or something she always wanted to do. You can invite her for a weekend together