+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF lost feeling toward me

GF lost feeling toward me

For past 2 years, I treat her very well and we have a very sweet time together. I do whatever I can do for her to try to maintain the 'hot' feeling. Will buy her little gift whenever I oversea, bring her for a good dinner once every 2 weeks. We seldom have argue and tolerate.

Situation happen after I back from business trip (about a month). After I back from business trip, I can sense her not like last time. We seldom having intimate. I don't know why it happen like this, nothing happen within my business trip, it just as usual. At first I thought she got problem with her work and feel so stress, but after for few weeks, situation never improve.

Yesterday I had talked with her, she told me that she had intimate feeling into me. She don't know why it happen but it happened. She told that she still love in me and wish to recover the lost feeling, but she don't know what she can do.

There will be no 3rd party involved. I'm seeking advice what I can do to find back the feeling toward me.

Your advice will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Have you been away a lot? She might feel abandoned? Also, she might have a resentment that you haven't been there for her while she had hardships. Try to get more involved with her work problem. We love feeling like we have a support in good and bad. It is not all in presents, and treating her well. Maybe you guys can go for a weekend away, only two of you. You can try making it all about her, and trying to understand more her problem. It is enough to be there and listen to her, regardless if she goes on and on about same problem. We girls, love feeling like there is more than just a physical and material connection

Quote Originally Posted by Yana1389 View Post
    Have you been away a lot? She might feel abandoned? Also, she might have a resentment that you haven't been there for her while she had hardships. Try to get more involved with her work problem. We love feeling like we have a support in good and bad. It is not all in presents, and treating her well. Maybe you guys can go for a weekend away, only two of you. You can try making it all about her, and trying to understand more her problem. It is enough to be there and listen to her, regardless if she goes on and on about same problem. We girls, love feeling like there is more than just a physical and material connection
    Yes, I will need away for work once in two month. i agree with you that myself not understanding her situation in work stress. Currently I change to be more understanding and give her more support. Will try to change/improve myself to listen her more and understand her problem and attentive.

I will take your suggestion and plan for a short trip with her, see if we can gain back the love feeling. I understand it won't be able to fix the problem overnight, but myself appreciate our relationship, so do she. That why i seek for some advice to improve our relationship instead of move on.

Any other suggestion will be welcome. Your suggestion will be much appreciated. Thank you.

I agree with him as you need to give her time even when you are far away,have some outings in month so both feel good.ask her problems why she is losting ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yana1389 View Post

I had ask her why it happen, she told me that the reason is build slowly from small matter. from day to day, it roll bigger and bigger until today. Initially she try to fix the problem by herself, as she scare to hurt me when she telling me she had lost the feeling. Now I know our problem, and would like to involve together with her in this problem to fix it.