+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Meeting person online then what to do next?

Meeting person online then what to do next?

after online dating what the next steps to be done ? and whats the right moment to meet that person?

really ? you have to ask this, I thought everyone had their own way and it didn't need to be explained.
    Online dating is for people that are either busy, want to know some of the person ahead of time,
    or can't find a date on their own through socializing.

usually you can setup a date for the following weekend, if the talk is good and your both not busy.
    I wouldn't ask for any personal contact information expect e-mail, until you've met them in person.
    It'll be up to you to decide, I don't think there's an exact way of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by davonr View Post
    after online dating what the next steps to be done ? and whats the right moment to meet that person?
    You both are already at the stage of getting to know together . Next step is meeting in real but you both nee to want it.
    Have you ever wondered how would it be to have insight in someone's text messages? I have been. My advice "Don't be jelous"

Online dating is a bit different. It is a good question...How long do you wait before meeting?

I think that varies with each person/woman. I would email back and forth a bit, usually they will give you their number. Or if you feel things are going well give them your number. I almost never ask a woman for her number, unless they are dropping hints for me to do so. Most women if they like you and want more will make it known. The woman I am currently dating, I met online and we chatted for a bit, and things went really well so I gave her my number. She started texting me and conversation was good and we went on date. Things have only gotten better since then.

The online chit chat is just to get you to the point when you want to meet each other in person. With me and my GF I think we chatted for less than a week before we met up. Chatting online for weeks and weeks and weeks = very very boring.