+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My friend lesbian is flirting with me. What to do?

My friend lesbian is flirting with me. What to do?

Hello friends, I noticed that from a two mounts my friend is flirting with me. There would be nothing surprising but I'm a woman and I have a husband. Ho can I explain her stop it? I dont want lost our friendship.
    Have you ever had a similar situation ?
    Have you ever wondered how would it be to have insight in someone's text messages? I have been. My advice "Don't be jelous"

Yes, I had I similar situation. A friend of mine, She likes girls and guys. She used to try to flirt with me all the time. One time she invited me to her place and I was about 19 or something at the time. She had two other chicks there that we went to school with and one of them was in her kitchen cooking and I kept thinking, this situation seems weird to me. None of them are tom boys or studs. They all were pretty girly girl but they was acting very sensual toward one of them kept looking at me sideways, sort of confused and I was thinking what is she looking at? But now that I look back it, I think she was talking to my friend and maybe thought that I was dating her to but I felt like they was all about to have a little orgy or something and I left. I'm sure they had one. I thought to myself, why would she try to bring me on this? She used to always compliment me but she was so out there that it would be like a guy hitting on a girl. It was some other indictive behavior that let me know she wanted me in a certain way. But the time she just out right asked, she sent me a text and was like, I want you. You're so pretty, That guy you with is not shit and I was thinking, oh wow. This girl is crazy but we were really close friends at this time. I basically shut it down after that. I just told her that she needs to respect me and my relationship and I wasn't interested in her that way and she said okay and we bounced back to the norm after that. So you need to just tell her that you all are friends but thats where it ends. If you dont say anything she probably thinks that you like it. Simple as that.

Just smile and say "thank you for the attention, but I'm not interested."

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    So you need to just tell her that you all are friends but thats where it ends. If you dont say anything she probably thinks that you like it. Simple as that.
    Thanks for your advice. I'll try. It will be difficult for me cause of my character. New lesson comes into my life.
    Have you ever wondered how would it be to have insight in someone's text messages? I have been. My advice "Don't be jelous"

Tell her you are married and strickly dickly.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 30-04-13 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotImma View Post
    Film it and post it on the forum. Lesbianity isn't cheating.
    LOL...calm yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by NotImma View Post
    Film it and post it on the forum. Lesbianity isn't cheating.
    Thank you for advice but i'm not Lesbian.

Tell him the truth without shame

I like being friends with you and I'm incredibly flattered but I am married and wholly committed to my husband.

I do enjoy being friends and our friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by freepsky View Post
    Hello friends, I noticed that from a two mounts my friend is flirting with me. There would be nothing surprising but I'm a woman and I have a husband. Ho can I explain her stop it? I dont want lost our friendship.
    Have you ever had a similar situation ?
    Be straightforward and honest, that is always the best way when confronting another in any situation, still be kind and polite but make sure she is crossing boundaries you are not comfortable with, is about respecting you too on her part, so she shouldn't feel hurt, she should respect what you ask of her. If the friendship suffers maybe she wasn't much of a friend to start with, imo.

just tell her wats up. tell her ur not sure if she's flirting with you but its kinda awkward
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net

old thread....
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

This was something you had to expect considering your friend is, BUM BUM BUM, a lesbian. You have to ditch the friend. You can't stop someone from mentally have sexual fantasies about you!