+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: young bald guy

Well, evidently what you said is offensive to bald men. I happen to have a full head of thick, wavy hair, so I just thought it was funny.

I'm not bald. I have male pattern baldness - a receding hairline, which is caused by excess testosterone. I also have a ring finger that is significantly longer than my index finger, a long jaw and high cheekbones.

"He was standing in the shadows so his head wouldn't be shiny" Okay, that made me LOL.

Anyway, nothing more sexy then a fully shaved bald head and a nice trimmed beard IMHO.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

well iv already pointed out numerous times that i dont believe in hormone excuses etc so im more inclined to believe the whole emotional/psychological side of things.

however its just one more thing for me to avoid should i find myself single again. cant be too careful. dont ever wana be with an ass like dem.

anyway OP if you like him you should just ask him out.

Have no fear. There are plenty of others out there.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    well iv already pointed out numerous times that i dont believe in hormone excuses etc so im more inclined to believe the whole emotional/psychological side of things.
    Wait what? "Hormone excuses"? Are you talking about baldness only (for which there is significant scientific evidence that hormones play a huge role) are you referring to like, life in general? Because, if you're talking about either, you are patently wrong. A hormone is a chemical (almost all are made from cholesterol) that is released by a body tissue and affects another body tissue. So, for instance: The adrenal glands release anti-diuretic hormone, which then affects the kidneys. The thyroid releases hormones that cause the bones to either store or release mineral ions into the serum (blood). Many hormones released by body tissues affect the brain - which is where the "emotional/psychological" side of things comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Have no fear. There are plenty of others out there.
    ... lolzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12