+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He is ready for sex, but I'm not... What to do?

He is ready for sex, but I'm not... What to do?

My BF and I sent out for almost 2 months now. About 3 weeks after our first date, he want sex and of course I didn't give it to him. He say he respect what I want, but also say that he can't think he can wait because his reason is "I am already ready."

Everything time he sees me, kissing and touching me is how he shows me he loves me. And having sex is also just to show how much he loves me. But to me, there is other ways to show, sex can wait. What is right? What is wrong? And what is just plainly BS?

Help!

I'm sure he can wait if ur not ready... and if he can't then he must not really love you all that much

Tone Guest
    That's BS, ditch this clown, you don't have to have sex to prove you love each other. Be strong lil darlin and don't give in to him, if you're not ready you're not ready. Period. Only you can decide that, so don't let him pressure you into doing ANYTHING you don't want to. If he can't get with that then get rid of him and wait for that guy who WILL respect you cause he's out there.

Good luck~

You don't say how old you are, but I am assuming you are young (probably a teenager), and so I think you have to be very careful about sex. Obviously you know this. Boys normally hit their sexual peak much earlier than girls do (in their 20s) and so it is not unusual for them to feel "ready" for sex when you are more motivated to wait. Ultimately, I am sorry to say, he may not be prepared to wait for you, especially is he is an ass. Only time will tell.

In the meantime, you might want to limit the amount of time you spend together alone so you minimize the touching. It could lead you do behave in ways you really didn't plan for.

4g3h4---Just say "NO" and mean it.

two months is too short.

say no. it's your body. if you're not ready, then he's gotta respect it.
    "Ogres are like onions."

I he's really love you, he will respect your decision.
    [URL=http://www.steadyhealth.com]Health Forums[/URL]

more into the story...

We talked last night... He told me respect that I want to wait, but... He went to sleep after say "but..." I do not know what to think. Many times he would reply "Nothing, don't worry honey. Is ok..." Of course, there is something but he would say it. If you are a guy, what would you do? Break up with me since it doesn't seem to work, right? He is a sweet guy, he doesn't force me. Is just that, when we are alone he would try to turn me on, but I always say "no" to what he is asking for.

One thing, he is a big time flirt and have many girls online to chat with. He told me that there is nothing about and that he doesn't care much about those girls. He went out w/ me one day and right in front of my eyes, he was checking out this one girl n told her, "I like a woman in uniform." I was not mad because I rather he did right in front of my than behind my back.

If he is jealous of me and another guy, is that a good sign? Or is there not much meaning to a guy who is jealous?

Also, thank you so much for those who came to read and those who reply.

If he cares for YOU, he'll respect your decision about not wanting to have sex just now, AND he'll NOT flirt with other girls OR comment on how they turn him on if it puts you off or confuses you in any way. Similarly, if you care for HIM, you won't tolerate other boys flirting with you. Assuming you guys are working on being with each other exclusively, of course. If that's what you're working on, then everything you do and don't do should reflect that intention. If you're NOT working on being together exclusively, then you're going to have to make up the rules as you go along.

Tone Guest
    ^ Listen to the man.

I'm still going to take the position that he (your b/f) is a scumbag :D

i agree with him to, but i dont think this guy is very nice at all. esecially as he checks other girls out when hes with you, but if your ok with this then fine i guess. just make sure he knows that you are not ready yet and make sure he knows that he wil not get any untill your ready, that way he may not tamper you so much.
    - Claire -

look honey it's your body and you can say NO, if he really loves you he will wait