+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My ex gf's friend bloodied me but I walked away, did I do the right thing?

Just for the record Ive never punched a man in the face or anyone but I dont believe in getting the law involved over BS minor crap.

You think I was being sexist wakeup-well you were being racist. I dont think I was being sexist. If it was a girl here screaming that she got punched-id say the same thing "your not made of glass, get over it" I wouldn't tell her to go running to the police.

And if the OP did hit her back-he would be the "bad guy" to anyone who hears about it.

blah, blah, backpeddle, blah.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

how is that a backtrack?

you are so freaking childish

I changed that word to 'backpeddle' and you can call me childish all you want, but the fact is you were being sexist and then when you're called on it you backpeddled. Its as simple as that and this thread has the proof. So take your need to justify and just let it go this time. Okay!

And I was being just a racist as you were when you described how you view Americans so be aware of that while you be indignant to me.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

There was nothing sexist about my post. I said "you dont hit a girl, ever" then you and HIA started banging on about equal rights blah blah blah. So you think he should have punched her in the face do you?

Then after he said that-"I said I have been punched in the face before-you dont hear me crying about it". Again nothing sexist about that as I am a woman remember?

Anyway this isnt even about what I said-this is just about you playing your stupid games as usual. And I think by now you should all no I am not bloody sexist. I spend more time here sticking up for the nice guys than anyone else especially when it comes to stereotypical BS.

But ya if you want to continue this just so you can try to show your more knowledgeable than me or whatever-fine. BTW I have nothing against Americans-I just think a lot of them are brainwashed by the media-thats all. Show kids here the disney channel-and they start acting weird. No joke

No one needs a recap. We all know what was said IN THIS thread.

Nope, but he shouldn't have with a man either. The sex is irrelevant.

Well, I'm glad to know now that you're a sexist twat that wants to have the privileges of sexism, but doesn't support it enough to stay home and keep the house.

Nope, but he shouldn't have with a man either. The sex is irrelevant.
    ^^^ ? What is that in reply to, HIA?

lol and when did I say he should? I told him to let it go. I dont know where you got that from but anyway I have work to do and couldn't be arsed arguing with strangers on a forum.

We really need some newbies on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ^^^ ? What is that in reply to, HIA?
    Sorry, not you Wakeup. Twitshelle

dono what your problem is HIA but dont really care either

prob pissed off coz I accidently insulted you yesterday when I was talking about testosterone. So im your new forum enemy number 1. looks like LR is in the clear for now.

No, I don't think he's saying what he's saying because you "pissed him off." He's simply saying it because it's true. You were being sexest in this particular thread.

And I disagree. I wasnt being sexist. I told the dude not to hit a girl. How is that sexist? Most people would agree with me. Show me where I said one sexist thing?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    dono what your problem is HIA but dont really care either

prob pissed off coz I accidently insulted you yesterday when I was talking about testosterone. So im your new forum enemy number 1. looks like LR is in the clear for now.
    No, you're not my enemy. You're not one of my favorite people either, now that your true colors have shown. I don't like bigotry whether it's skin color, sexual orientation or gender, and you've shown me twice now that you're a bigot.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast