+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really sad story :'( The teddy bears

Really sad story :'( The teddy bears

Jin and I are best friends. We do everything that best friends do. One day, I realised that I loved him. So I decided to confess my feelings to him.
    One night we went out camping with other friends. I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes, he would be my boyfriend.

So we went out like other girlfriend and boyfriends do. Watch movies, walk in parks, eat together, go to beach, but life's not as fun as when we were best friends. He also doesn't talk as much, or act like we are best friends, close and share everything. For me, he is not a suitable or loving boyfriend, but I kept this quietly on my mind.

But since the day he became my boyfriend, every single day he would give me a small teddy bear. At first I thought it was lovely, but I always wondered why he game me them.

One day, I was walking alone in the park. Then I saw Jin talking to another girl. I walk toward him and I overheard him saying "I love you'' to the
    girl. I was really angry and I ran home because Jin never told me he love me all the time we been boyfriend and girlfriend.

Then, at midnight that day, he come to my house and I opened the door. He just passed me the teddy bear that he used to give me every day and
    said sorry I didn't give you this today. I was really angry and I shouted at him. "Why do you always give me these stupid bears? All I want to hear form you is, I love you, that's it, is that so hard?”

Jin kept quiet. He took my hand and placed the teddy bear in my hand and left. I threw the teddy bear into my cupboard in anger.

The next day, Jin asked me out. We meet at bus stop near my house. I walked there and he gave me a big teddy bear, I was still angry so I threw the bear into the middle of the road. He kept quiet and walked over to the teddy to pick it up. He didn't realise a truck was coming towards him. I shouted at him not to pick it up and he looked up at me and looked into my eyes as he was picking up the bear but it was too late…

*Bang*.

"JIN!!!" He was lying in the middle of the road, covered with blood. He was sent to the hospital but he passed away and I had lost him… for ever.

After I attended his funeral, I went back home and i hugged all the teddy bears he gave me since the day we became girlfriend and boyfriend. I counted the teddy bear’s one by one, 1,2,3-101-230-300-364 and the last big teddy bear he gave me covered with his blood was the 365th. It had been a year since we became girlfriend and boyfriend. I squeeze the teddy bear tightly while letting all my tears flow down my face. Then suddenly…

*I love you
    *I love you

I was shocked and looked at the teddy, I take one and hugged it tightly again…
    *I love you

I tried it with each and every teddy bear he gave me...

*I love you
    *I love you
    *I love you
    *I love you
    *I love you
    *I love you

and the biggest and the last teddy bear Jin gave me, I squeezed his big tummy...

*Felica, today is our very first anniversary
    after being together for an amazing year. I have always loved you, yesterday, today, and forever. I love you…*

I dropped the teddy bear...

I never realised that Jin had actually told me those words every single day, till today...

I slowly picked the teddy and whispered to the teddy's ear…

"I love you too Jin, and I always did… "

Read this one before and it sucks how many people never expressed their feelings DIRECTLY until its too late and paradise is lost. Just a few words from heart can change lifes.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 30-04-13 at 11:00 PM. Reason: direct is the key
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will