+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to give a guy my number?

How to give a guy my number?

Okay, this is my first post.... so here it goes.....

So there is this guy that my eyes have been on for a while (maybe two months), he works at a local store near my job and I go sometimes not buying anything just to make my lunch time go by. Anyway I think he is super cute (actually hot!). I sometimes go in there and buy something just to see if he is working and I try to go in his line. I catch him sometimes looking up at me but I don't if he does that because he catches me glancing at him. I smile at him, say hi, hows it going, etc., so we do make small talk and after I pay I leave. Even if he is interested he may not be able to ask me anything personal (like a number). Sometimes before I get in line, when I look up to see if he is working, sometimes he be already looking over so does that mean anything?
    GUYS: How can I give him my number where it's not too awkward for either one of us? Does writing it down on a peace of paper with my name work? Would he think its weird? (By the way, I don't see a ring on him, but whose to say if he has a GF). And if I do write it down on a peace of paper should I write something like "let's grab coffee", or something like that? Any other ideas?
    I have never picked up on a guy and especially initiating it first. I'm in my thirties now and I know times have changed since my twenties. I feel like in my twenties I was better looking because I got asked for my number a lot, but it's not like that at all now. I guess I'm nervous too since I have never done it before.

I'm not sure how awkward it'd be because you know him and I don't, but when I usually give a guy my number (Well, actually I only ever did that once...), I just wrote it on a piece of paper and held it out saying, "Hey, you dropped this." He never called, but it's a possibility for you. I wish I had more experience with this to try to help. :S

You have nothing to lose by just handing him a piece of paper with your number on it saying call me and your name If you never hear from him so what. Take a risk

Walk over say I think your handsome, here is my number...give me a call. Its that easy.

As a guy if you did that and your attractive and if I am single I would definitely call.

Write it on his hand and next time he jerks off he will see your number and maybe call ya or at least be thinking about you.

This girl could encourage you

youtube.com/watch?v=dSwQDTEK8w8
    Last edited by pcmaster; 03-05-13 at 12:05 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

^^ ya you could just say can I borrow your hand for a second lol and write your number on it. Smile and say "if your single, call me"

confidence is key

Thanks you guys for your advice. I think what Michelle23 said is true about being confident. Thanks everyone
    I might try it today, depends if he is working.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    ^^ ya you could just say can I borrow your hand for a second lol and write your number on it. Smile and say "if your single, call me"

confidence is key
    That's a really good idea lol Maybe I'll try that someday.

And OP let us know how it goes! Good luck!

You say "Hey maybe we can hang out some time." and give it to him.

Just sing him a song - Hey I just met you and this is crazy. So here my number and call me maybe ! XXX c(:
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

just write it on paper and give it to him
    I did this to a girl at the lunch shop near work.
    lol turned out she was only 18 and had a bf so failed bad but still worth it

just got to guts it. it is hard with complete strangers