+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Complete confusion

Complete confusion

Hello everyone .. Im in a kinda complicated situation with my two year boyfriend ... We have been having lots of arguments lately and I found him quite inconsiderate towards me .. still we talked and used to sort everything out . Now the thing is that one of my family members died and I needed him to be here with me but he was not . He is actually attending a wedding of his cousin who he hasnt ever met in his life and whose parents have been very cruel to him and never helped him out , in fact they snatched his belated father's property . He told me himself that he hates them but is goin to the wedding just because his mum wants to. My close one has died one day before the wedding and I had called my boyfriend for some moral support but he left me right there alone to help in the wedding preparations of his cousin and his mum didnt even bother to talk to me then. I felt hurted and I tried to talk to him about it , he told he was sorry but I still m hating the way he neglects me and im hating more and more his mum who I found always too attached to him and really childish . I mean she didnt even bother to ask me how I was ... She is goin to live forever with my boyfriend as she is completely depedent on him since his father passed away ( if myy bf goes out alone with his friends for some days , she will not even have her food ) and she keeps on kissing hugging him and doing everything for him even sometimes sleep on the same bed as him. I have learned to accpt the fact that I will have to live with my mother in law because I love my bf a lot but since my family member died and all this happened and she didnt have even a little consideration for me I feel liked distanced and very much hesitant to move forward with this relation. My bf still loves me and doesnt want to break up with me and tells me that he is helpless . Can you please help me out .. how can I solve all this ? or should i simply give up ? thanks for all your answers in adv ...

duplicate thread
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    duplicate thread
    thnks for ur rpely .. well u thnk my attitude is a problem how buddy ? ... n yeah duplicate :p m new to this forum so idk the rules and regulations m a rebel lol