+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Too late to be normal?

LR reminds me of friends 14 year old brother. He never tried anywthing with girls(his friend who is same age actually hang out with buch of guys and girls time by time and that exitement pushes him) yet hes already loser in his mind. Theres no way to escape it when you spend milion times more time at PC then out there interacting with people you afraid of. Everytime he fails he will back in his comfort zone back to old habbits. Theres a lot wrong with this young tehnicaly advanced generation. You can compare it with computer illiterate - he had very little expierience and thats why he sucks. As well as someone who spend most of his time alone will suck at interaction with people cause hes inexpierienced.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You can't drive to a bar you ninny. You better not be planning on drinking and driving.
    Just for a soda, watch a game and maybe one beer, max?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

... Check! ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    LR reminds me of friends 14 year old brother. He never tried anywthing with girls(his friend who is same age actually hang out with buch of guys and girls time by time and that exitement pushes him) yet hes already loser in his mind. Theres no way to escape it when you spend milion times more time at PC then out there interacting with people you afraid of. Everytime he fails he will back in his comfort zone back to old habbits. Theres a lot wrong with this young tehnicaly advanced generation. You can compare it with computer illiterate - he had very little expierience and thats why he sucks. As well as someone who spend most of his time alone will suck at interaction with people cause hes inexpierienced.
    Most of that is true, the main inaccuracy is that I actually have tried with girls.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

I tried with computers and failed. Fck it, never again ! Just dont believe there is internet, at least not for me. I regret my try back then.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

you're young! and normal is boring. =)
    Rhondda Mayne Waldie

Normal is and always has been GOOD: hilarious drunken escapades gone comically wrong, interesting dating and relationship stories good and bad, fitting in with tons of friends, not being anything special but not being anything terrible..Prom, traveling a good distance to see a concert, finding niches in school and work, sex, millions of new first dates, liking everything that comes out and being hip which consequently makes befriending new friends and acquaintances so much easier...

NORMAL is in essence good.

Gee, I wonder if Stephen Hawking thinks like you, YC?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

ACTUALLY, Stephen Hawking was very sociable up until the onset of his affliction.

Then *snipped*... If he can do it, so can you. :o)

Actually, he was a rich kid and was thus very privileged. For God's sake, he was the captain of the rowing team! In addition to being a member of some societies, I think one of which was secret.

But lol, maybe I COULD be normal. It'll take money and having invitations enough to keep me from reading BOOKS.

That's it... Join the Free Masons!

who even defines what normal is? lol..

Normalcy is culturally relative, specifically, it is usually a regional thing on a more micro level, a societal thing at a macro.

yaawwwn

**** off cosmo with your boring self pity

noone gives a shit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast