+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Too late to be normal?

Ok then, I'll phrase it differently.

If you had to choose (and you could have either options but not both), would you rather have a relationship with the girl you had sex with, or would you rather become f*ck buddies with her?

I'd prefer a relationship over **** buddies.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

So, move in that direction. Ask her out on a proper date.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I'd prefer a relationship over **** buddies.
    With this particular girl or just in general?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I asked specifically with that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I asked specifically with that girl.
    Yes I know but have you ever noticed if you don't get him to answer specifically, then he won't answer specifically, in fact he'll avoid answering specifically at all costs. His answer could be taken that in general he would like a relationship over a fk buddy. I'd like to hear him say that he would like a relationship with "this particular girl" that he has had sex with once. Not just "I prefer a relationship over **** buddies."

So: YC: Do you mean with the girl you have had sex with once?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes I know but have you ever noticed if you don't get him to answer specifically, then he won't answer specifically, in fact he'll avoid answering specifically at all costs. His answer could be taken that in general he would like a relationship over a fk buddy. I'd like to hear him say that he would like a relationship with "this particular girl" that he has had sex with once. Not just "I prefer a relationship over **** buddies."
    Yeah I noticed he avoids direct answers, it's annoying as hell. It's like he's afraid of saying what he REALLY wants. That's why I was careful to be specific in my question, so that he couldn't back out of it later.

We already told him that he needs to decide whether he wants a relationship WITH HER, or wants to be his f*ck buddy, or neither. So far he hasn't given us a straight answer yet - apart from the answer to my question above. So I'll take that for an answer... he wants a relationship with this girl. So what he should do is ask her out on a proper date.

If he doesn't want a relationship with this girl, then (since he does want a relationship in general) he should ask out other girls. Which is what we have been telling him since the day he got to this forum, and what he has ignoring/making excuses not to do it ever since.

Yes. I'd prefer to have gone on a real date or two with the prospect of a relationship over having had sex that night.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Yes. I'd prefer to have gone on a real date or two with the prospect of a relationship over having had sex that night.
    Change your framing then sport because I could be wrong but I doubt it a whole lot that she's wanting to settle down with anyone just yet. A virgin she is not.

Anyway, ask her out and get it done again if nothing else. Why go stale again waiting? If she hooks up with you again, have a talk about becoming exclusive and is she up for that... Until she agrees to exclusivity then Keep your dating site and your meetup site active as well. Don't go back to square one with your indicision, angst and grade 7 mentality. No point to that.

The thing is, she admitted being a prostitute...Also, she gives massages. Studying to be a masseuse and apparently sometimes it leads to "happy endings."

The thing is, she admitted being a prostitute...Also, she gives massages. Studying to be a masseuse and apparently sometimes it leads to "happy endings."
    Wait, so she actually works as a prostitute? In this case, she is not the woman you want to be in a relationship with. Ask her if she wants to be your f*ck buddy until you find a girl you like and ask her out on a proper date.

Or just, you know, ask another girl you like out on a proper date.

.... lmao .... You want a relationship with her you say. Yea, okay.

lulz.. what the hell is normal?

It's an entirely subjective concept.

It's not entirely subjective. But we've already gone over this and you gave a **** all retarded non-argument as response.

everything is subjective. if you're too idiotic to accept that reality, so be it. and yeah, Jesus labelled arguments as retarded. lol..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast