+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Something weird

Something weird

Hello, what's up dudes,
    Got this weird little, nonsensical "problem". I've been dating girls now and then, have had longer term relationships and all was great. Now, I haven't been dating anyone for a rather long time and I don't even feel the need to do so. What's up with that?
    Anyone had a strange problem like this before, is it something you get over at some point or am I generally ****ed?

Also, I'm not going through any kind of stress, not on a conscious level at least.
    Last edited by Archie; 03-05-13 at 09:40 PM.

It's not "a problem" if you don't miss it or feel like dating. It's only a problem if you feel like dating but don't have the motivation to go about doing it. Enjoy your singledom.

How's your motivation, mood, etc otherwise? Are you still having fun in general?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

So I guess it's a problem after all, sad times.

Generally it's all the same, but I don't feel like dating, guess I do lack motivation at the moment..

You're depressed then. Get thee self to a doctor and get help with it. and again, not dating is not a problem if you don't miss it so I'm not sure why you think that in itself is a problem. It's the lack of motivation in general that leads me to think you're depressed.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion