+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im so confused shall i dump him?

Im so confused shall i dump him?

Ok so I met this guy online a few weeks ago and we spoke and stuff for like 3 weeks getting to know each other, and he sort of jumped so ahead and wanted to meet in a hotel, go on holiday and get married obviously all in good time and not at once..he is 18, im 20.

this week has left me soooo confused like he doesnt text me then i get picture messages of him and a girl, which is his best friend and he told me he slept in the same bed as her :/ and they had soo much fun yet no sex. I then got annoyed and he started acting funny so i dint bother talking to him, when we did we had a massive row...so we havent spoke for a few days..

So as baffled as i am he text me today like nothings happened and was saying like do u still want me, so then i answered and asked him the same and he said he did but i dont feel like he does :/ since this week he's completley changed like he doesnt let me in anymore, doesnt txt, short snappy answers like what am i meant to do? and when i do try breaking it off he complains that i need to make my mind up and stop messing him around then he says well if you want to go you can go and leave me like i dont get it, when i try to go he argues and doesnt let me finish im so confused,...part of me really does want to leave him because its too much drama and not while im studying but part of me really wants to be with him coz i do think i genuinley love him, so if he is the one he will be there when im ready??
    i dont know help!

x

So make up your mind and dump him for good. Have you even actually met him?

Reading this left me puzzled as to how you made it to be 20 years old.

Yeah, I also slept with a girl in my bed, we had no sex, I just got a bj . seriously snap out of it

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    So make up your mind and dump him for good. Have you even actually met him?

Reading this left me puzzled as to how you made it to be 20 years old.
    No i havent met him.

why? whats wrong?

By the way do you think its right he slept with his best friend even though they didnt have sex?

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    Yeah, I also slept with a girl in my bed, we had no sex, I just got a bj . seriously snap out of it
    Do you think its wrong? coz i do, yet he said im overreacting?

Quote Originally Posted by Girl1 View Post
    No i havent met him.

why? whats wrong?

By the way do you think its right he slept with his best friend even though they didnt have sex?
    You seem like a nice girl, nice people get used all the time...dont let people use you. You cannot fall in love with someone you haven't met, You may have had some short convos but that is nothing serious. You seem inexperienced and it's okay, just take a step back. Guys are always decisive with what they do and what they're up to. When he is indecisive with his feelings, its because him and his friend are having marathons in bed, and he is just there because he is playing you. I mean come on, I'm a really disciplined guy and I'd never cheat on anyone, but please...sleeping in the same bed with someone as a male? dont be played a fool, because you'll end up hitting yourself in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    You seem like a nice girl, nice people get used all the time...dont let people use you. You cannot fall in love with someone you haven't met, You may have had some short convos but that is nothing serious. You seem inexperienced and it's okay, just take a step back. Guys are always decisive with what they do and what they're up to. When he is indecisive with his feelings, its because him and his friend are having marathons in bed, and he is just there because he is playing you. I mean come on, I'm a really disciplined guy and I'd never cheat on anyone, but please...sleeping in the same bed with someone as a male? dont be played a fool, because you'll end up hitting yourself in the head.
    Thankyou! see this is what i thought and then he starts having a go at me for not trusting him blah blah blah, load of BS

Seriously though Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Girl1 View Post
    Thankyou! see this is what i thought and then he starts having a go at me for not trusting him blah blah blah, load of BS

Seriously though Thankyou.
    No problem, just cut off contact with the guy and find someone else, it's easy.