+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do most guys use tissue and/or lotion?

That means she dont have what you are looking for. Bet shes not the only one who drinks coffee. Cut the reaction time and talk staright away once you find interesting girl. You waited next day and its the same as give her a yesterday baked bread when its at it best straight from oven.

Also just this week I found out that girls hate too direct aproach. For example you go to a girl in nightvlub and say:" Hey sexy ! Do you wana drink something?" Thats disqusting. Cause you label her already and she have to live up with that label. And basicaly she might feel just like and object. Much better is to show direct human interest instead :" Hey girl, Whats your name? How are you? Where are you from? (Thats how girls been aproaching me and now I understand its much more sensitive than what we guys are doing.)

I dont know how you asked that girl out for coffee(althought I would like to know it). But if you asked straight away :" I see you reading book XXXX would you like to discuss it over coffee?" Now thats acting like you already know girl cause 1) You assumed shes so passionate about book that she would like to talk about it and also theres assumtion that she likes coffee. Instead would be better to talk with girl for few minutes get to know her a bit, at least her name and relationship status and only then ask her out. Also you can get her invest emotionaly straight away. Instead "do you want" better question is " if you want". Like putting her on the line. Making it even more clear that it depends on her. Even more - letting her innitate the date. "If you want we can go but if not its ok with me too" Now she really feels thats its all about her decision cause you not desperate and will be cool without her aswell.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Uhhh... stop being a coward?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You should use a water based lube (if your using one). Oil is hard to get rid of and can cause infections especially in women.

Anyway why do you even care lol? Do it whatever way you feel comfortable. Screw what everyone else is doing
    Oh, I thought he is just using it for masturbation on himself.

Uhh...yeah, that is what the thread was originally about (but I don't use lotion or tissue)..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Uhhh... stop being a coward?
    Well, last night when I came home I decided to message a girl ___ friend that I hadn't seen in a while. Conversation died out before I could ask her if she wanted to meet sometime this week and catch up...
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Awesome! I don't mean that it didn't work, but that you tried. Also that you tried via going to the bar. Baby steps.

Thats not a girl you want to date anyway. There is girls who are more interested.

Going to the movies today with friends (haven't hung out in at least 3 weeks, which means I got lots to say as opposed to going and saying little like when we all hung out regularly but then before it's over, the sad realization kicks in: "Man, it's probably going to be at least another 3-4 weeks til I get to do this again.."). Kinda bummed about this one: she once said I was "cute", although she did have a little to drink...(common theme, eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Thats not a girl you want to date anyway. There is girls who are more interested.
    Yeah, but I don't have a choice right now..Gotta take whatever I can get. I'd date any girl literally who expressed interest in me, even if it ain't mutual..

Just like you wouldnt go for low confidence unatractive girl. Girls wont go for someone who creates masturbation treats in forum asking for advice lol ! That kind of guy have to go for a girl to get her cause hes not excatly the type that girls are runing after. That means dont wait for attention but give it first to get it and then you will have much more chance to dig deeper.

Imagine that you are beautiful girl and here average looking guy wants to get with you. Hes not anything special and you are not really that much interested but he keeps going on and carries conversations. Well you are lazy anyway and its guy thats gives you the most attention so why not. But if he keeps backing of every time you are not welcoming him with wide open hands then fck it, its not worth it to run after a guy who acts insecure as if he has one inch dick.

I'd go for a low confidence, unattractive girl.

Then buy a dog.

Oh my lord...

Yes... you'd match well with a Labrador Retriever and, it would get the girls talking to you when you walk your new puppy.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ohh, I thought he was implying bestiality...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast