+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do most guys use tissue and/or lotion?

Just a companion, actually.

Wakeup's right though. You'll get hit on walking a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I'd go for a low confidence, unattractive girl.

Good than go for it. Just be ready that they might run away and not believe that you are interested in them cause they are rarely approached and given compliments. You might have to repeat compliments several times until they believe you cause in their mind they are ugly about themself. Also they might be pretty passive and silent because of tiny social skills since they spend a lot of time alone doing antisocial behaviours like masturbation.

Remember when I first went to nightclub in UK there was these drunk girls one slim and beautiful and other fat and almost ugly. I felt pity for fat girl because she's probably never gets compliments, also they were only girls up on stage dancing so it was fun watching how confident they are. So I called fat girl she bended down and I said "You are very nice" she smiled, thanked and later her sexy friend asked do I wanna dance with her. I said yes and went on dance floor and the fat girl was wild ! She rubbed her ass against my pants until heat builded up and little yohny went stiff. I could imagine taking her home. I touched her right side and hand sank into fat. I touched her left side and hang sank into fat. I could imagine fcking her in doggy style in the dark and layers of fat banging together with her. There was no doubt that I could have her, in fact I was so turned on that I could fck her on the street. Her friend asked do I wanna fck her and I said yes, but when I went on dance floor again she ran away. Later I saw her with some tiny guy and they were really exited. Guy was like twice tinner than her but still managed to lift her up as centre of force using his dick. Both looked like in heaven. Now I understood that she felt more confident with guy who is just like her below the average but much more exited and outgoing. Her hot friend wanted to dance with me but she was too shy and so was I.

So the lesson is - find a girl that makes you exited instead of just being ok. If you go for a girl who is just ok and all you want is to fck her, she will sense that you don't like her that much and run away.
    Go for the girls that you really like. She don't have to be most beautiful girl but she must have at least a mystery about her that keeps you interested. It could be girl that only you like with beauty that only you can see(maybe beautiful heart or healthy optimistic thinking). But you have to be attracted to her otherwise it wont work out. Dont give compliments out of pity cause it will only mislead them.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123