+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is this upon my door step

Who is this upon my door step

HI!!
    Benny here

I have fallen upon an awkward situation in which my brain will not tell me what to do

i will try and keep it simple

ok, so about 2 years ago now i split with my ex whom i have an amazing son with.
    life has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster since this happened (though was to no surprise that it did)
    i got heavily into drinking and smoking etc. I found my self at an extremely low point.

at the same time i began sleeping with this girl whom i have known for a long time and sort of had a casual thing going between my significant relationships

that relationship between us has since evolved into something that enither one of us understand what it is
    she is awesome, she does allot for me but at the same time i do not feel the attractions that she feels
    now days, being in the bedroom consists of me doing what i have to do to get her to where she needs to be then me rolling over saying i am too tired or too drunk etc.
    we ahve a really good friendship.

enter blondy

ok, so i have been living i a small place i the back yard of my land lord
    a bit of a 2 bed room run down flat if you will
    i have been there for a year and recently decided financially it would benefit me to sign another year on the lease
    A big part of the problem here is i have never felt the place fit enough to house my son. so when i have him i am always having to take him to my mothers or my sisters (im and his cousin are the best of friends though)

so it has gotten to a point where i have decided to rennovate this place my self (land lord has agreed)
    so i begin with cleaning everything. long story short, on night last week i was listening to my music while going through old clothes and clearing out the spare bedroom getting it ready for my son

so i was pretty drunk and had smoked a joint or two. so was not really in talking mode or any of that, looking scruffy and un clean etc.
    when out of the blue this stunning blond happened upon my door
    cautiously i opened the door. she said she was my land lords friend, she could hear my music and wanted to come down and have a drink and a listen
    well i got paranoid and scared as hell (why is beyond me) but at the time i figured she was lying and she was sent there byt the people who loiter over my back fence in a car park. paranoia to the max. i eventually asked her to leave
    found out how ever she was infact my land lords friend and i was being really stoopid.
    my land lord eventually upon blondys request asked me if she wa sok to give blondy my number
    I said absolutely (not even a second of thought)
    we began talking 2 nights ago and seem to have allot in common. I mean more than any one i have ever known apart from my best friend and hetero life partner.

now we are going out for drinks in a week

so the question here is this

what the hell am i supposed to do

as much as i hate my sons mother, i would drop everything if she said lets get back together
    casual girl has not been able to do enough to get that out of my mind
    at the same time if i stay with casual girl then i will for ever feel like i am cheating my self as being a part of a "that'll do" relationship
    then if i go down the risky path and go after blondy do I risk losing a good friend but have some one amazing enough to make me completely forget about my ex.

I am extremely confused on what i should do here

morals tell me to cease talking to blondy and stick with casual girl (i do not want to hurt her, i do cvare about her but feel incomplete)
    happiness and the old fire that used to burn in me tells me chase blondy, she seems fun, extremely pleasant and is well, probably well out of my league

no amount of alcohol makes this decision easier lol.

any tips?

My dad has taught me to never give advice, only opinions.

look forward to hearing if any ideas are available.

thanks.

lol
    ok, that was helpful

tell me why i would fabricate all of this?
    i am actually looking for an idea where to go from here son.

thanks for wasting my time.
    you may want to pick who you attempt to troll a little more carefully

lol
    ok, so i never claimed she offered to have sex with me
    as i clearly said, i was a bit freaked and asked her to leave
    what i did say how ever was that she came to my door, wanted to listen to music and have a drink
    that no way claims she wanted to have sex with me

I have no patience to justify my self to an internet bad ass.
    pick up your e peen and go else where please.
    I am literally in a strange position here and seek only opinion.

again with putting words in my mouth.
    and you call me a junky?
    lol
    never said coktails
    never said casual sex with her

but keep going, Making Australians look really bright.

reported.

do you not have anything better to do in your obvious sad and pathetic life that you have to troll an advice/opinion forum. you sir are a loser. if this is what you do on a monday morning one has to wonder how you can afford a ju jit su class in the first place.

GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by NotImma View Post
    lol@heheman faggot thanking all your posts. I'd ban you both if I wasn't on my I-pad, while out walking my cat.
    I call your bluff, bitch.

My idea is to get yourself straight so that you have the wits to make a good decision for yourself. Everything will look different if you've been sober for a bit.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I can't ban people on my I-pad, mongo. Once I return from walking the cat, and can get on the pc, both you faggots are outta here.
    Less excuses and more banning, boy.

ban me. please do. i really do not want to discuss my life with ignorant POS like you
    and yeah, it is Monday morning. what of it?
    I have a cruisy job that allows me the time to do such activities as seek opinion.

Basilandthyme, thanks for the tip. that is defo something heavy in my mind, hence why i did not drink or smoke a thing all weekend (except friday night lol)

lol, walking the cat and he runs around calling us faggots? WALKING THE CAT?
    really?

right on. and i am the liar.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJamesField View Post
    lol, walking the cat and he runs around calling us faggots? WALKING THE CAT?
    really?

right on. and i am the liar.
    It's what gay people do in Australia.

I wont ban you benny, you're growing on me, but the faggot hohoman will soon be history.
    Do it little boy.

Prove you can't handle the pwnage I rain upon you by banning me.

Admit defeat. It's just a click away. Do it.

ok so why would you be warming to me?

cannot tell if bad troll or simply stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJamesField View Post
    ok so why would you be warming to me?

cannot tell if bad troll or simply stupid
    Both, most likely.

why is he claiming to eb from america but has an aussie flag under his missing avatar.

that's great modding right there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast