+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean when a girl calls you babe?

What does it mean when a girl calls you babe?

There is a girl I've known for a while and we became close friends. When I left to go somewhere she bear hugged me. After I got to know her a better for a few months, she started calling me babe. I told her I liked her but she said she was with someone else, but when I texted her if she would've gone out with me if she wasn't with her, she didn't reply. I thought she was mad at me but she texted back and said babe im not mad at you i was cooking im not sure maybe if things dont work out with my girlfriend. She called me babe on two other occasions too. How do I know if she likes me or is just being affectionate?

You're clearly just a friend, and until you get your junk wet you should only consider yourself a friend.

Cujo, you should change your name.

Cujo was a rabid dog that all over those broads like white on rice. You are "close friends", hardly Cujo.

I call everyone babe.

It doesnt not mean that much. Its such a slang word anyway, dont read too much into it.

it means they are a plastic lollypop fake slut
    probably calls her mum babe and her chihuaha babe

ill say this

my ex started calling me her "best friend" and all this shit.....so she would start going through my phone and fb trying to dig up shit on me.....so one night while in the same bed i woke up and couldnt sleep....i decided to start googling her...found her old twitter account while she was with her ex.....she used the same lingo....and i even mentioned it and she got mad.....i told her and said sort of tongue in cheek "ohhh well i see im not your only best friend".....and she got all mad...but not ridiculous......for some girls its a pattern

my ex posted the same exact music quotes and quotes about love with her new bf as she did when we were first together.....its a pattern...that they want to feel....e