+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Childfree - treat or myth?

Childfree - treat or myth?

I just read that almost 20% of females (most likely males also) in US between 40-50 are childfree. Reasons for this status are many - psycho, socio, economical, death of newborns... But what to say? I bet behind most of cases of childfree people is disability to find a proper partner. If you have bad experience or you are solving pointless issues such as alcoholism, bad financial situation, having a child could be big problem.

Well what I mean: There is so many people that are involuntary celibate. Of course everybody say that "love will come" , and "all your ancestors had their offsping" so dont worry - thats correct. because people who didnt arent with us!

well how do you see that? do you ever wonder how you will end up or do you feel threatened by this issue? I believe many from this forum suffer by lack of sexual life... How do you see yourself in this matter?

I see what you mean. I do sometimes worry I'll never find the right partner.
    But then again, I'm only 16. I try to be the best person I can be inside and out, and I'm told I'm not bad looking. Who knows...Perhaps my guy is out there waiting for me.
    I'm a virgin and plan to remain so until marriage. Lack of a love life doesn't bother me at all. If I can't be with a guy I truly love, then I don't want any intimacy. That would only lead to pain. And I'm happy enough with my life as it is, despite my (nearly im-)possible love interest in a singer who lives halfway around the world. ;P
    Be the change you wish to see in the world -

Burn the page for me
    I cannot erase the time of sleep
    I cannot be loved so set me free
    I cannot deliver your love or caress your soul...

Name:  are-you-****ing-kidding-me.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  28.5 KB

any serious responses?

I am trying to make sense of your post OP
    how ever, you take away the whole society blanket and you will find us to be animals with the same goal that every other animal has
    that is indeed to fk and reproduce
    the mating calls are no different. a guy (sadly now days) will get his best pink shirt out, spend more time then a woman in the bathroom and off he goes into the night looking for a "root"
    shit gets real serious when he gets her preg though
    and at the same time naturally these urges are animalistic

am i even on par with what you talking about because you have not made it overly easy

My sex life is great! I always get good comments from my partners and my current girlfriend even asked me "where did you learn to do that?!".

My only worry - getting someone pregnant! I really don't want kids at this point in my life. Maybe in a few years when I'm more established in my career... but it has to be with the perfectly right girl. A lot of girls in America see men as a means to an end - sperm donors! I am not a sperm donor. I am a future father! So if I found the right girl who didn't set off any alarms... yes I would have 1 - 2 children. Otherwise I am perfectly happy dating around and having fun. YOLO!!!!