+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice - To get married or not?

i just go by what my married mates go on about

Do they pay attention to their wife or do they come home, sit in their dirty work clothes for 5hours in front of the tv before going to bed? Are they affectionate, caring, considerate-like they were when they met or do they ignore her unless they want something? Do the help round the house or do they expect her to work a 40hour week, look after 3 kids, clean a house, do laundry and all the cooking while his contribution involves bringing home a takeaway every week?

All im saying is you dont no what goes on in others peoples relationships unless you step inside their shoes and if they are not getting any-theres prob a reason for it that you dont no about.

I dont think it has anything to do with the fact that they are married.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    he does have low self-esteem. A large % if not all cheaters do. They need the attention or validation in order to feel more attractive or more of a man or just to prove a point to himself. There are 5different types of cheats and the OP is a serial cheat which does make him narcissistic.
    Nope, this is all nonsense based on a false understanding of male psyche. Maybe he just likes sex and excitement.

You know. Like he said. In the OP.

Anyway your opinion hehe man is irrelevant to me.
    Must be why you reply.

you only come here to bash women
    How do I bash women?

coz some bitch broke you
    This is news to me. What was her name, and what did she do to "break" me?

Id say i have a better understanding of the male psych then you do. You assume all men are like you when the fact is most are not

A lot of men have strong morals and intefrity but you wouldnt no anything about that.

And your posts so far have made it clear that you do have issues with the female sex. You enjoy trying to prove us all wrong, accusing us of being sexist if we disagree with you or calling us controlling, insecure, blah blah blah.

I dont even care anyway-im responding to you coz you responded to me-thats all

You need to leave her alone. You're a cheater. She's too good for you. You shouldn't even be in a relationship much less married.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Id say i have a better understanding of the male psych then you do. You assume all men are like you when the fact is most are not
    Nah, you have a shitty, sexist "understanding" of the male psyche. You think it's all about security/insecurity dichotomy and "fragile" egos, same old garbage they push on Oprah and Cosmo magazines.

A lot of men have strong morals and intefrity but you wouldnt no anything about that.
    I wouldn't? And how is that?

And your posts so far have made it clear that you do have issues with the female sex.
    What issues?

You enjoy trying to prove us all wrong,
    All?

accusing us of being sexist if we disagree with you or calling us controlling, insecure, blah blah blah.
    I only call you sexist when you say sexist things. I only call you controlling and insecure when you say controlling and insecure things, like how a man isn't allowed to have close female friends if he has a girlfriend, etc.

Basically you're trying to take personal disagreements we have, as well as your own sexism, and project it onto me as a "me vs women" issue. It's no such thing. You just can't handle being called out for being a sexist. I've seen other posters call you out. Something you might want to ponder for a few years.

I say if you can't commit to one woman, then you should not be married.

Is this a troll? Of course you shouldn't marry her. Do the poor girl a favor and break up with her. She deserves a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    Nah, you have a shitty, sexist "understanding" of the male psyche. You think it's all about security/insecurity dichotomy and "fragile" egos, same old garbage they push on Oprah and Cosmo magazines.
    I dont say that about men-i say it about cheats and that goes for BOTH male and female cheats and it is true. Believe what you want

I dont say that about men-i say it about cheats and that goes for BOTH male and female cheats and it is true. Believe what you want
    I'll believe it when I see it.

I notice you couldn't address my other points when I questioned your ridiculous assertions. Guess you were full of hot air after all.

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it.

I notice you couldn't address my other points when I questioned your ridiculous assertions. Guess you were full of hot air after all.
    No I just couldnt be bothered to continue arguing with you for another 5 pages. I have better things to do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12