+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend wants a threesome

My girlfriend wants a threesome

My girlfriend is bisexual and i accept this but just recently she has asked to have a threesome because she wants to know what it's like to be with another woman. I am conflicted and do not like this idea but i don't want to deny a part of who she is. I am happy that she came to me about this desire and didn't go behind my back. She says she wants this as a one time event which comforted me a bit but i'm still anxious. Thoughts?
    The idea of being with two women at the same time does not bring me any excitement on a logical level. I care about our relationship and i'm worried that i'll be jealous. She said that if we were to do it she would only be touching the other girl and the other girl wouldn't touch her. I also would not touch anyone but my girlfriend. I still am very uneasy about her request and would appreciate advice from someone who has been in this predicament before.

wtf are you crazy
    you don't like the idea?
    are you sure your gf is a girl?

i would be in there in a flash

get some cocaine and you'll be golden

ok ko
    sorry for the manly response
    i would just do it, if it gets weird then stop. simple
    at least you tried and made your gf happy
    Last edited by BennyJamesField; 07-05-13 at 11:35 AM.

Just tell her you're not comfortable with the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by John903 View Post
    She said that if we were to do it she would only be touching the other girl and the other girl wouldn't touch her. I also would not touch anyone but my girlfriend.
    Doesn't sound like much fun for the other girl. I doubt you'd find someone who would be happy with having such low levels of involvement anyway.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

he could go double decker style

that would make her feel involved

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJamesField View Post
    he could go double decker style

that would make her feel involved
    pft...they aren't allowed to touch each other. Have to have a plastic sheet between them.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    pft...they aren't allowed to touch each other. Have to have a plastic sheet between them.
    damn.
    them laws over in Murica must be tough.
    I say, get some wine, get some cocaine and go nuts. you only live once.
    if the girl you love wants it so then full fill her.... and her friend

OP you and she are not compatible. You are not comfortable with this and you should not do something you dont want to do. You are obviously monogamous and shes not. This will lead to future problems and I don't think its worth it

You should be with someone who wants the same things as you.

Ignore the response "are you crazy" blah blah blah. Your not. I know my bf would never have a threesome either. Its not for everyone and it doesnt make you "abnormal".

I dont think you and she will be happy together and I dont think it will be "a one time thing". It will probably just make her more curious and she will want to explore this part of her more. It will upset you and make you insecure and jealous. I think you should break up

What if im heterosexual, that means I can bring another girl and do a treesome just to try how it is to be with another woman?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    What if im heterosexual, that means I can bring another girl and do a treesome just to try how it is to be with another woman?
    Thats the same thing as saying "can I cheat on you while you watch" I think if your both bisexual-it can work where you both have threesomes with men and women. That is probably the fairest way to do it.. Or if you both equally want it but if one person is getting more out of it than the other and it upsets one of you-it is wrong.

I dont understand how someone can watch someone else all over their partner without freaking out. It makes no sense to me. I think its not love (real love) if your not a little possessive and protective.

The only way how to do it if lust is stronger than love.

Thats relatioship ruiner anyway cause once lust is satisfied love is damaged.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 07-05-13 at 09:42 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

No. 1: She's not bi-sexual if she wants to have a threesome to see what it's like to be with a woman. She's bi-curious.

No. 2:
    She says she wants this as a one time event which comforted me a bit but i'm still anxious. Thoughts?
    How can she possibly say that? What if she loves it and you become the third while she falls in love with her female partner?

No. 3: She wants to be touched and to touch but the rule is you can't touch anyone but her so she gets all the attention. Since you're not comfortable with that arrangement have you told her all this? If you have, does she still want to do it knowing you're not comfortable?

It appears that you've just discovered that you and your gf are basically imcompatible. It's up to you now whether or not you want to remain with someone who you are sexually incompatible with.

If you tell her you're uncomfortable with the arrangement what do you think she'd say/do?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I have told her recently about my feelings on the matter. She agreed that if i don't want to do it we shouldn't. But I can tell she's very bothered.

My advice: Let her go so she can explore her sexuality and you can find someone who is compatible with you. You cant brush something like this under the carpet or ignore it and likewise going along with something your not happy with just to please her is not fair to you.

Quote Originally Posted by John903 View Post
    I have told her recently about my feelings on the matter. She agreed that if i don't want to do it we shouldn't. But I can tell she's very bothered.
    Well this goes back to you being sexually imcompatible. She's also put restrictions on you wherein you can't touch the other girl, only she can. It's all about her. Some are okay with watching their partner have sex with another girl, or guy for that matter but it appears that you are not so now that you've talked about it and she is bothered that you don't agree it comes down to plain trust in that she won't go ahead and experiment without you.

... Are there any rules that if you changed up, you'd be okay with it? For instance that you do get to touch the other girl and you are the center of attention as much as she is for instance? Or is the whole idea of it just not something you want to partake in no matter what the rules/compromises are?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast