+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i talk to this girl when shes with her friends

should i talk to this girl when shes with her friends

I like this one girl but most of the opportunities i get to talk to her shes with her friends and idk if i should talk to her when shes with her friends. How should i go about talking .to her when shes with her friends.

Edit. I have only talked to this girl once before,
    Last edited by kyix15; 08-05-13 at 12:06 AM.

My physiography is, don't miss an opportunity. So, if the only chance you have to talk to her is with her friends, than do it. If the outcome isn't positive than that's no different than if you had not tried. Just be natural and up front. Make a joke of it and say, her friends seem to be monopolizing her time and you would like to be a part of that. See what she says and take it from there.
    Stanley Collins www.free-relationship-advice-secrets.com

^^^Don't say some lame shit like that to her, but yes, talk to her when she's with her friends. Talk to her friends too, but focus on her.

You could just say "can I talk to you for a sec" and then say "thought Id never get you alone haha"... "I just wanted to ask you for your number" *cheeky smile* and see what she says.

You have nothing to lose

^^^Again. Lame idea.

Unless she has already shown interest, or you already know her well, don't pull her away from her friends just to ask for her number. Talk to her with her friends for a while, then just ask for her number before you leave. As long as your conversation doesn't give her a direct reason not to, she will give you her number when you ask for it in front of her friends. Her friends will make her feel more at ease and less pressured. Isolating her from her friends, when she doesn't know you that well, will make her less comfortable. It also shows that you are comfortable and confident.