+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Angry about my studies..

Angry about my studies..

So this is a new one. Patched things up a little bit with my girlfriend and we apologized to each other about our last incident. But today was a new one..

I had just got out of one of my finals earlier today and have another at 7:30 am tomorrow. I really have to cram for this one (on a short break right now), and she calls me up asking to hangout. I said "Sure I can drive to your house, I just need to bring my notes with me and study for a bit though.. Is it okay if I use your PC?" She replies in a really angry tone saying that I can't use her computer (actually her mom's.. I just got kind of an initial pissed off reaction and said back calmly "Okay well if it's gonna be a problem I'll do this at home, you can come over whenever if you want." to which she replies "maybe, im gonna nap for a while"..

She texted me later asking if I could come pick her up (she lives across town) I ask her if she could just drive here because I'm kinda busy studying and preparing things for finals. Then she says "I'm just going to stay in then".. And I reply back "okay, well if you change your mind just come on over."

She apologized later saying she was stressed from work and just really anxious (reason why she couldn't drive).. I told her again that I felt sorry she had a bad day, let her vent for a bit and told her to come over if she needed anything.

I'm just going to be a "nice guy" now about where I draw the line (rather than getting pissed/upset like I usually do) that she eventually gets sick of it. I always hated playing games in relationships.

SO... if she wants to play the "who can give less of a sh*t game" She can go right on ahead.. This guy is just going to NOT participate, and stay the same solid guy I am throughout the whole charade. More power to her.

Afroman, after a bit of discussion, you both decided to not see each other last night because it was too difficult. As a result, you were able to study and she did whatever at home. And she apologised for her bad behaviour. Where exactly is the problem?

I can't see any game playing....
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.